Madden 12 PS2 - Roster Update 2014

B-rad
Rookie

Postby B-rad » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:14 am

Here I will post my update for Madden 12 Ps2.
To use this roster update, you will need an app called uLaunchelf.
uLaunchelf works with either a mod chipped PS2 or with a utility called freemcboot.
Once you have figured out how to run uLaunch elf or know how to use the program - the process is quite easy.
- Extract the rar file BASLUS-21946DRost1 to the root of a USB stick compatible with your PS2.
-Insert the USB stick into your PS2.
- Start uLaunchelf and at the file explorer menu select Mass (to explore the contents of your USB device).
- Locate the BASLUS folder and select it. Press R1 and a menu should come up. Highlight 'Copy".
- Press triangle to go back. Select your memory card folder (either mc0 or mc1).
- Press R1 to bring up the menu again and select paste.
If all went well, the file should begin copying from the USB device to your PS2 memory card.

If you wish to edit the roster using the Madden08 PC roster editors, the process is almost identical to the PSP version. I have posted the instructions in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=16770

You will need to hex edit the file, with the only difference being that instead of renaming it to SDDATA.BIN - you will rename it to BASLUS-21946DRost1 (with no
file extension).
Replace the file back onto your USB device, run uLaunchelf again and copy/paste back to your memory card.

I have found that the game crashes on Franchise mode if there are more than 1866 players. The game may allow more, if you create players in-game (I haven't tried this yet). Remember to check player salaries, Player ID's, Team ID's and Team Breakdown to prevent further crashes in-game.
Attachments
BASLUS-21946DRost1.rar
Madden 12 PS2 Roster Update - Week 7 2014
(424.74 KiB) Downloaded 212 times

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Other Madden versions”