How to update Madden 12 rosters on PSP

Dietrich69
Rookie

Re: How to update Madden 12 rosters on PSP

Postby Dietrich69 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:18 pm

l1ttle_b wrote:Has there been any update to an updated roster for the game? No rush to anybody, just really excited!

Found this on OperationSports, credit goes to NiKeKiD23 over there:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jrbew ... 581016.zip

Sponsor

Sponsor

drees5882
Pro Bowl

Postby drees5882 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:07 pm

Did anyone figure out how to edit textures for the game

minotauri
All-Pro

Postby minotauri » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:43 pm

Bringing this back from the dead - but big thanks to you for posting this. I have used a lot of this info and expanded upon it to work on modifying madden 08/12 for PSP. It's been extremely useful to get me started. I posted some additional tutorials expanding upon these for Madden 08 editing over on Operation Sports (since it's more console-centric).

I was able to expand roster sizes significantly to over 2150 players from the original 1962 players in Madden 08, though wasn't successful in doing this in Madden 12. It seems Madden 12 is a bit more tricky to do significant editing than 08 is, from everything I've tried. Madden 08 seems to follow along more with how Madden PC editing works and 12 doesnt always follow the same guidelines.

I still havent figured out how to create a roster in Madden 08 and have it load up as a new franchise. It also crashes while loading. The only workaround is what ReeshMD posted earlier by modding an existing save.

Texture editing seems challenging too. I'm not 100% sure how to easily export/edit the *.msh files that are compressed in the viv's. Console Texture Editor (which I believe was used to edit GTA PSP) can pull up graphics but it requires a ton of guessing and use of a hex editor to find the proper offsets, which is painstakingly annoying so I gave up.
I also go by Antdroid on other forums and places.

https://www.ncaanext.com - NCAA 06 NEXT Mod
https://discord.ncaanext.com - NCAA & Madden NEXT PS2 Discord

Tors12
All-Pro

Postby Tors12 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:26 am

So... I'm here from an OperationSports forum, I just realized that some files are compatible between PC and PSP, and you can edit some things with PC editors too, so... I have a question, can you import things like Portraits, Stadiums, Uniforms? Like using the FF FI Mod from PC into PSP?
"Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. I truly have enjoyed being your Quarterback."
"I will always be a Colt."
-Peyton Manning.

Return to “Other Madden versions”