Realistic & Solid Sliders v2 (Must Try)

Sliders, settings and other adjustments to make the game more realistic.
truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:35 am

edit:
v3.0 --> viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4320

----------

- *NEW* = the cpu RB/WR doesnt take it to the house nowhere near as much. however if you get lazy or just dont call the right play on defense, the cpu QB will take advantage of you and connect deep with his WR. youll have to be more professional when choosing man, bump/press, zone, and also how often you utilize each. in my opinion this adds complete realism and challenge.
- *NEW* = human passing is easier but you cant afford to slack either (realistic).
- *NEW* = taking control of the WR, defensive backs, and/or linebackers while a pass is in the air, or during a cpu run, will help your defensive/offensive production. you wont be able to exploit this nor totally get away without doing it either.
- *NEW* = individual human player movement has a nice feel to them.
- *NEW* = you can TRY to draw the cpu defense to encroach, and VERY rarely get called for false start. very realistic in my opinion.
- *NEW* = dropped passes is finer tuned (cpu & human).
- glitchless cpu qb, rb, defense, kicking, punting (including play calling). mostly due to maxing out cpu-pass block/run block, limiting human block shed, and using all-madden (dont ever adjust those 4). ZERO wild kicks. VERY few bonehead plays by QB (realistic).
- the human running game is pretty darn close to being as realistic as it can get. you cant rack up too many running yards, but you can rack up plenty of yards with the right amount of effort. controlling the ball carrier feels nice too.
- all penalites have been updated and are at a very nice spot.

other notes:
- offensive linemen rack up over-the-top pancake stats, but you REALLY dont notice it during gameplay, even when controlling a D-Lineman. pancake STATS is the 1 sacrifice we had to make in order to make the rest of madden nice.
- i do notice good cpu kick returners can run it back easily, but i think youll just need to be less lax on choosing the proper kickoff play.
- the actual playbook and coaching sliders for cpu teams would make cpu gameplay/stats more accurate.
- if you experience 1 wierd game, think twice about changing it because the next game could be perfectly realistic. perhaps franchise chemistry just has something to do with it.

HUMAN/CPU SLIDERS:

QB Accuracy == 50/85
Pass Blocking == 50/99
Receiver Catching == 50/29
Running Ability == 53/24
Offensive line Run Blocking == 48/99
Defensive Awareness == 45/0
Defensive line Knockdowns == 50/0
Interceptions == 50/0
Defensive Break Blocks == 14/0
Tackling == 33/4
Fieldgoal Length == 52/50
Fieldgoal Accuracy == 15/58
Punt Length == 52/50
Punt Accuracy == 27/96
Kickoff Length == 50/49

PENALTIES:

F. START = 76
HOLDING = 66
F. MASK = 90
CLIPPING = 95
INT. GROUNDING = 95
R. PASSER = 93
R. KICKER = 80
OFF. PASS INTERFERENCE = 95
DEF. PASS INTERFERENCE = 66
KR/PR = 95

* 8 min qtrs, accelerated clock OFF
* auto sub in/out = 87/92% <-- youll have to set manually in-game, every game.
* qb lead pass sensitivity = 3 <-- youll have to set manually in-game, every game (also).
* all-madden
* classic
* QB.V = off
* injuries;
o) in-game: 72.
o) sim inj: up to you.
* i also recommend lowering the on-the-field sound volume so tackling sounds less like a car crash. itll also add a nice feel when controlling defensive players/ball carriers. i also removed scrimmage and 1st down lines.
Attachments
TrueToTheGame13s_Slider-N-Settings-V3.0.rar
(2.93 KiB) Downloaded 404 times
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

Sponsor

Sponsor

PML17
Hall of Fame

Re: Very Realistic & Solid Sliders v2 (Must Try)

Postby PML17 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:50 am

Nice! Will try them out!
Retired from the Fourm. I check back in once a month, sorry in advance for late replies.

truetothegame13
MVP

Re: Realistic & Solid Sliders v2 (Must Try)

Postby truetothegame13 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:26 am

ty kk.

everyone, stay tuned to my following post which will include any and all future adjustments. it will be important for those who have used an outdated version of my sliders, by notifying you of any changes. also, all of these changes will be immediately updated in the original topic.
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:32 am

UPDATE POST
* ALL SLIDER ADJUSTMENTS I LIST HERE WILL ALSO BE UPDATED IN MY ORIGINAL TOPIC.

6/20/12:
- i came across too many cpu drops in rainy weather, so for now i raised it by 2 points.
- the human ball carrier doesnt break enough tackles, so ive added 2 points and plan to keep raising it by 1 point until i find the right spot, but also not make the run game too easy, which will be my 1st priority.
- ive lowered human kicking (field goal) by 1 point.
- refs could slack more with intentional grounding. i brought it down to 95.

3:00pm et:
- increased human rb abiility to 53, and decreased human run block to 48, to increase broken tackles and maintain run difficulty.. this also added a nice feel to the ball carrier.
- and since i did that, i had to lower holding to 66.
- increased cpu catching to 29.

5:30pm et:
- i bumped injury up 1 point to 73. not too bad. i tried 75 but josh freeman got a dislocated elbow and would have been out for 12 weeks. the way he got it was unrealistic. so imo itll be either 73 or 74.

everything else is looking pretty darn good right now. i got use to the passing, running, and defensive game. its very realistic, competitive, and fun.

6/23/12
- need to bring injury down 1 point to 72. cpu derrick johnson was easily put out for 11 weeks.
- also need to adjust sub in/out by 1 notch, changing it to 86/91
- i do notice good cpu kick returners run it back a lot, but i think youll just need to be less lax on choosing kickoff plays

6/28/12
- sub in out ratio too high. bringing it back to 87/92. quite do-able.

6/29/12
- bumped cpu tackling up to 4. helped make cpu run defense better.

7/2/12
- added 1 minute per quarter. its not too long, and still feels like a real nfl game. now youre not so rushed and human/cpu stats are more realistic.
- set roughing the passer to 93.

PML17
Hall of Fame

Postby PML17 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Hey can you .zip up your Madden.ini in the My Docs folder?
Retired from the Fourm. I check back in once a month, sorry in advance for late replies.

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:12 pm

ya ill give it a shot tomorrow

PML17
Hall of Fame

Postby PML17 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:14 pm

truetothegame13 wrote:ya ill give it a shot tomorrow

Thanks!

Return to “Sliders and adjustments”