Pass Lead Sensitivity

Sliders, settings and other adjustments to make the game more realistic.
superben21
MVP

Pass Lead Sensitivity

Postby superben21 » Wed May 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Regarding the Pass Lead Sensitivity setting what does everyone else tend to use? The default 5 or something else. I'm just tying to find out if there's some way to balance out continually under throwing with an elite quarterback like Aaron Rogers. Thanks!
~ Superben21 | An active moderator at one point or another.

Pass Lead Sensitivity

Sponsor

Sponsor

mike9472
MVP

Re: Pass Lead Sensitivity

Postby mike9472 » Wed May 09, 2012 11:21 pm

I use 2 with Jay Cutler. With it set to 5, I always lead the receiver way too much.

clrdk
MVP

Postby clrdk » Thu May 10, 2012 4:40 am

superben21 wrote:Regarding the Pass Lead Sensitivity setting what does everyone else tend to use? The default 5 or something else. I'm just tying to find out if there's some way to balance out continually under throwing with an elite quarterback like Aaron Rogers. Thanks!

I would keep the Pass Lead Sensitivity = 5 and set QB vision = on, the you can be more precise with the QB throws

I play with a logitech gamepad, where I use the left anolog stick for precision passing, I never control my receivers

superben21
MVP

Postby superben21 » Thu May 10, 2012 7:13 am

Well right now I'm playing a franchise with Eli Manning at QB that I started with the default 08 roster fantasy drafted. I play All Madden 5 minute quarters with vision = on and I switched lead sensitivity to 6 and it solved a lot of the bad throws I was having! I was really getting tired of linebackers covering Hester and under throwing him and getting picked off lol
~ Superben21 | An active moderator at one point or another.

clrdk
MVP

Postby clrdk » Thu May 10, 2012 7:50 am

superben21 wrote:Well right now I'm playing a franchise with Eli Manning at QB that I started with the default 08 roster fantasy drafted. I play All Madden 5 minute quarters with vision = on and I switched lead sensitivity to 6 and it solved a lot of the bad throws I was having! I was really getting tired of linebackers covering Hester and under throwing him and getting picked off lol

okay, I am play All-Pro with Human QB Accuracy = 40, Human Defensive Awareness = 99, QB vision =on and lead sensitivity =5 , I don't have any problems making the deep pass to my STAR receiver WR Lee Evans (ACC=99 and SPEED=98) if he is in single coverage, but the problems is that the CPU normally have Evans in double coverage ;)

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Fri May 11, 2012 10:13 am

I play coach mode and have always had it at six because it fits my style (smashmouth) pound the ball.......pound the ball.........and pound the ball some more.........and then throw it deep on play action. Seams to lead the reciever pretty good where at five it seamed to under throw more often. I have not tried any other setting though.

Return to “Sliders and adjustments”