Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Sliders, settings and other adjustments to make the game more realistic.
User avatar
madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1285
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:34 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Postby madden07eurocat » Tue May 17, 2016 2:41 am

Clrdk - I used your slider configuration from page one of this post and I must say that I was planning on losing the game since I have never tried a slider config that is so geared toward the CPU. From the game stats I found this config to be very enjoyable. Only thing is that now I have defensive players having dropped ball stats in the receivers section and don't really know why that would be. I don't remember Manziel throwing to any of these guys during the game. Could this be a Sub in/out issue?

Btw, how do you get your gamelog.txt file in the post?
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Re: Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

moonbax
MVP
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:55 pm

Re: Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Postby moonbax » Tue May 17, 2016 8:37 am

If you look in the "Stats" settings in your franchise file you see options to create "text" logs, I make them "unique" for each game, and then they'll be saved to the Stats folder as specified at the bottom.

clrdk
MVP
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:43 am

Re: Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Postby clrdk » Tue May 17, 2016 9:12 am

Hi madden07eurocat

Nice to hear that you like my sliders 8-)

I think you correct about the dropped ball stats, I am using default Sub in/out and I have no problems with my stats.

If you want to get the gamelog.txt or another gamelog in a post, you open the gamelog, copy the text/stats from the gamelog and copy it into the post, start the gamelog text/stats with [code] and end it with [/code]

I hope it makes sense ;)

I have also make the gamelog unique for each game, as Moonbax wrote in his post
Website for my final Bears / Buccaneers / Moose project: http://allpromaddenchise.dk/
My homemade sliders for classic mode: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2706

User avatar
madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1285
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:34 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Postby madden07eurocat » Tue May 17, 2016 11:14 am

Like this one?

Code: Select all

Madden NFL 08 PC v0.0 Game Log - Browns at Texans
Game Time: Tue May 17 00:37:08 2016
Skill Level: All Pro
Quarter Length: 12 minute(s)

Slider                         Human   CPU
QB Accuracy                       40    65
Pass Blocking                      0    30
Receiver Catching                 45    70
Running Ability                   43    67
Offensive line Run Blocking       18    30
Defensive Awareness               24    99
Defensive line Knockdowns         19    99
Interceptions                      5    50
Defensive Break Blocks             0    10
Tackling                          30    50
Fieldgoal Length                  39    40
Fieldgoal Accuracy                 0    92
Punt Length                       56    56
Punt Accuracy                      0    99
Kickoff Length                    64    64

Weather
Forecast: Fair
Wind: 0 mph
Temp: 78 degrees

Team               Q1   Q2   Q3   Q4   OT      FINAL
Browns              7   17    3   10    0         37
Texans              7   10    3    0    0         20

Game Statistics:                   Browns     Texans
First Downs                            13         13
Third Down Conversions                  4          5
Third Downs                            14         15
Third Down Percentage               28.6%      33.3%
Fourth Down Conversions                 0          0
Fourth Downs                            0          0
Fourth Down Percentage               0.0%       0.0%
Two Pt Conversions Made                 0          0
Two Pt Conversions Attempted            0          0
Two Pt Conversion Percentage         0.0%       0.0%
Offense Redzone Num                     3          1
Offense Redzone TDs                     2          0
Offense Redzone FGs                     1          0
Offense Redzone Percentage         100.0%       0.0%
Rushing Attempts                       22         22
Rushing Yards                          67        179
Rushing Average                       3.0        8.1
Rushing TDs                             0          1
Passing Yards                         250        227
Passing Completions                    18         22
Passing Attempts                       39         43
Completion Percentage               46.2%      51.2%
Passing Average                       6.4        5.3
Passing TDs                             4          1
Offensive Pass Interceptions            1          3
TOTAL OFFENSE                         317        406
Defensive Pass Interceptions            3          1
Punt Return Yards                      26          8
Kick Return Yards                       0          0
Punts                                   7          7
Punt Avg                             46.4       38.4
Fumbles                                 0          1
Fumbles Lost                            0          1
Penalties                               3          5
Penalty Yds                            25         31
Turnovers                               1          4
TIME OF POSSESSION                  25:08      22:52

Individual Stats: Texans
PASSING                        CMP  ATT  YDS  PCT   YPA SACK   TD  INT LONG RATING
Colin Kaepernick                 6   15   95   40   6.3    1    1    0   58   84.0
Shaun Hill                      16   28  142   57   5.0    2    0    3   21   31.2

RUSHING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD  FUM
Arian Foster                    13  142  10.9   74    1    0
Alfred Blue                      5   21   4.1   15    0    0
Colin Kaepernick                 3   17   5.6    7    0    0
Jaelen Strong                    1   -1  -1.0    0    0    0

RECEIVING                      REC  YDS   AVG LONG   TD DROP  YAC
Jaelen Strong                    4   76  19.0   58    1    2   51
Ryan Griffin                     4   43  10.7   21    0    1    6
Cecil Shorts                     3   32  10.6   12    0    0    8
DeAndre Hopkins                  4   24   6.0   20    0    1    5
Juan Nixon                       1   21  21.0   21    0    0    0
Nate Washington                  2   14   7.0   11    0    0    0
Keith Mumphery                   2   14   7.0   10    0    0    2
Jay Prosch                       1    9   9.0    9    0    0    3
Alfred Blue                      1    4   4.0    4    0    0    0
A.J. Bouye                       0    0   0.0    0    0    2    0
Jermane Riggs                    0    0   0.0    0    0    1    0
C.J. Tanner                      0    0   0.0    0    0    1    0

KICKING                        FGM  FGA  PCT FGSBLOCKED  XPA  XPM  PCT XPSBLOCKED KICKOFFS TOUCHBACKS
Jordan Gay                       2    2  100          0    2    2  100          0        4          4

PUNTING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG BLOCKS IN20 TOUCHBACKS
Shane Lechler                    7  269  38.4   42      0    0          1

KICK RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG   TD LONG
Cecil Shorts                     0    0   0.0    0    0

PUNT RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD
Cecil Shorts                     1    8   8.0    8    0

DEFENSE                        TOT LOSS SACK   FF FREC  YDS   TD  INT  RET   AVG DEFLECTIONS SAFETIES CTH ALLOW BIG HITS
J.J. Watt                        5    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Jadeveon Clowney                 5    1    2    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         2        0
Brian Cushing                    5    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           2        0         1        0
Akeem Dent                       4    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
A.J. Bouye                       4    0    0    0    0    0    0    1    4   4.0           0        0         2        0
C.J. Tanner                      4    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         2        0
Whitney Mercilus                 3    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           2        0         1        0
Dennis Duff                      3    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
John Simon                       2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Quintin Demps                    2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
Rahim Moore                      2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Chris Clark                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Brandon Brooks                   1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Vince Wilfork                    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Kourtnei Brown                   1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Kevin Johnson                    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Jermane Riggs                    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Andre Hal                        0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0

BLOCKING                      PANCAKES SACKS ALLOWED
Duane Brown                         12             0
Derek Newton                        11             1
C.J. Fiedorowicz                     5             0
Brandon Brooks                       4             1
Chris Clark                          2             0
Ben Jones                            2             0
DeAndre Hopkins                      2             0
Jay Prosch                           1             0
David Quessenberry                   1             0
Ryan Griffin                         1             1


Individual Stats: Browns
PASSING                        CMP  ATT  YDS  PCT   YPA SACK   TD  INT LONG RATING
Johnny Manziel                  18   39  273   46   7.0    5    4    1   80   93.1

RUSHING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD  FUM
Trent Lewis                     15   38   2.5   17    0    0
Stanley Havili                   4   18   4.5    8    0    0
Johnny Manziel                   2    6   3.0    7    0    0
Robert Turbin                    1    5   5.0    5    0    0

RECEIVING                      REC  YDS   AVG LONG   TD DROP  YAC
Andrew Hawkins                   5  124  24.7   80    1    1   48
Gary Barnidge                    4   63  15.7   24    2    0   18
Taylor Gabriel                   4   37   9.2   16    1    1    5
Jim Dray                         2   21  10.5   12    0    0    2
Clarence Burt                    2   15   7.5   10    0    0    0
Travis Benjamin                  1   13  13.0   13    0    0    1
Joe Haden                        0    0   0.0    0    0    1    0  *************** Defense
Dwayne Bowe                      0    0   0.0    0    0    1    0
Tramon Williams                  0    0   0.0    0    0    2    0  *************** Defense
Karlos Dansby                    0    0   0.0    0    0    1    0  ************* Defense

KICKING                        FGM  FGA  PCT FGSBLOCKED  XPA  XPM  PCT XPSBLOCKED KICKOFFS TOUCHBACKS
Travis Coons                     3    3  100          0    4    4  100          0        0          0
Andy Lee                         0    0    0          0    0    0    0          0        7          7

PUNTING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG BLOCKS IN20 TOUCHBACKS
Andy Lee                         7  325  46.4   54      0    5          1

KICK RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG   TD LONG
Trent Lewis                      0    0   0.0    0    0

PUNT RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD
Trent Lewis                      5   26   5.1    9    0

DEFENSE                        TOT LOSS SACK   FF FREC  YDS   TD  INT  RET   AVG DEFLECTIONS SAFETIES CTH ALLOW BIG HITS
Joe Haden                        7    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         2        0
Johnson Bademosi                 6    0    0    0    0    0    0    1    8   8.0           0        0         0        0
Karlos Dansby                    5    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Craig Robertson                  5    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Desmond Bryant                   3    1    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Justin Gilbert                   3    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         3        0
Tashaun Gipson                   3    0    0    0    0    0    0    1    3   3.0           0        0         0        0
Brodrick Bunkley                 3    2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Barkevious Mingo                 3    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         1        0
Matt Shaughnessy                 2    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Tramon Williams                  2    0    0    0    0    0    0    1   23  23.0           0        0         3        0
Ashlee Palmer                    2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Malcolm Jenkins                  1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Trent Lewis                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Paul Kruger                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
K'Waun Williams                  0    0    0    0    1    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0

BLOCKING                      PANCAKES SACKS ALLOWED
Joe Thomas                           3             0
Joel Bitonio                         2             1
Andrew Hawkins                       2             0
Christian Kirksey                    1             0  *************   Defense, but this may have been on one of the interceptions.
Eugene Monroe                        1             2
Dan Kistler                          1             0
Jim Dray                             1             0
Stanley Havili                       1             0



I have them noted on the report info. Changed the Sub in/out and will see if that helps. I also messed with the sliders a little to get better production out of my running game, while not getting the score and passing game as high. As for the score, it just seems that it was a little out of sync with my normal scores and I think that may be due to 5 minute qtrs vs 12 minute, even though I have the accelerated clock on. I just want to get the stats to reflect a closer total. With 5 minute qtrs the offense is always shy on the stats and the defense is always #1.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

User avatar
madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1285
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:34 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Postby madden07eurocat » Tue May 17, 2016 11:47 am

moonbax wrote:If you look in the "Stats" settings in your franchise file you see options to create "text" logs, I make them "unique" for each game, and then they'll be saved to the Stats folder as specified at the bottom.


Thanks for the info. Guess I never really paid any attention to this. I didn't know you could make them unique and seems cool!!
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

clrdk
MVP
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:43 am

Re: Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Postby clrdk » Tue May 17, 2016 1:11 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:Like this one?

Code: Select all

Madden NFL 08 PC v0.0 Game Log - Browns at Texans
Game Time: Tue May 17 00:37:08 2016
Skill Level: All Pro
Quarter Length: 12 minute(s)

Slider                         Human   CPU
QB Accuracy                       40    65
Pass Blocking                      0    30
Receiver Catching                 45    70
Running Ability                   43    67
Offensive line Run Blocking       18    30
Defensive Awareness               24    99
Defensive line Knockdowns         19    99
Interceptions                      5    50
Defensive Break Blocks             0    10
Tackling                          30    50
Fieldgoal Length                  39    40
Fieldgoal Accuracy                 0    92
Punt Length                       56    56
Punt Accuracy                      0    99
Kickoff Length                    64    64

Weather
Forecast: Fair
Wind: 0 mph
Temp: 78 degrees

Team               Q1   Q2   Q3   Q4   OT      FINAL
Browns              7   17    3   10    0         37
Texans              7   10    3    0    0         20

Game Statistics:                   Browns     Texans
First Downs                            13         13
Third Down Conversions                  4          5
Third Downs                            14         15
Third Down Percentage               28.6%      33.3%
Fourth Down Conversions                 0          0
Fourth Downs                            0          0
Fourth Down Percentage               0.0%       0.0%
Two Pt Conversions Made                 0          0
Two Pt Conversions Attempted            0          0
Two Pt Conversion Percentage         0.0%       0.0%
Offense Redzone Num                     3          1
Offense Redzone TDs                     2          0
Offense Redzone FGs                     1          0
Offense Redzone Percentage         100.0%       0.0%
Rushing Attempts                       22         22
Rushing Yards                          67        179
Rushing Average                       3.0        8.1
Rushing TDs                             0          1
Passing Yards                         250        227
Passing Completions                    18         22
Passing Attempts                       39         43
Completion Percentage               46.2%      51.2%
Passing Average                       6.4        5.3
Passing TDs                             4          1
Offensive Pass Interceptions            1          3
TOTAL OFFENSE                         317        406
Defensive Pass Interceptions            3          1
Punt Return Yards                      26          8
Kick Return Yards                       0          0
Punts                                   7          7
Punt Avg                             46.4       38.4
Fumbles                                 0          1
Fumbles Lost                            0          1
Penalties                               3          5
Penalty Yds                            25         31
Turnovers                               1          4
TIME OF POSSESSION                  25:08      22:52

Individual Stats: Texans
PASSING                        CMP  ATT  YDS  PCT   YPA SACK   TD  INT LONG RATING
Colin Kaepernick                 6   15   95   40   6.3    1    1    0   58   84.0
Shaun Hill                      16   28  142   57   5.0    2    0    3   21   31.2

RUSHING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD  FUM
Arian Foster                    13  142  10.9   74    1    0
Alfred Blue                      5   21   4.1   15    0    0
Colin Kaepernick                 3   17   5.6    7    0    0
Jaelen Strong                    1   -1  -1.0    0    0    0

RECEIVING                      REC  YDS   AVG LONG   TD DROP  YAC
Jaelen Strong                    4   76  19.0   58    1    2   51
Ryan Griffin                     4   43  10.7   21    0    1    6
Cecil Shorts                     3   32  10.6   12    0    0    8
DeAndre Hopkins                  4   24   6.0   20    0    1    5
Juan Nixon                       1   21  21.0   21    0    0    0
Nate Washington                  2   14   7.0   11    0    0    0
Keith Mumphery                   2   14   7.0   10    0    0    2
Jay Prosch                       1    9   9.0    9    0    0    3
Alfred Blue                      1    4   4.0    4    0    0    0
A.J. Bouye                       0    0   0.0    0    0    2    0
Jermane Riggs                    0    0   0.0    0    0    1    0
C.J. Tanner                      0    0   0.0    0    0    1    0

KICKING                        FGM  FGA  PCT FGSBLOCKED  XPA  XPM  PCT XPSBLOCKED KICKOFFS TOUCHBACKS
Jordan Gay                       2    2  100          0    2    2  100          0        4          4

PUNTING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG BLOCKS IN20 TOUCHBACKS
Shane Lechler                    7  269  38.4   42      0    0          1

KICK RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG   TD LONG
Cecil Shorts                     0    0   0.0    0    0

PUNT RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD
Cecil Shorts                     1    8   8.0    8    0

DEFENSE                        TOT LOSS SACK   FF FREC  YDS   TD  INT  RET   AVG DEFLECTIONS SAFETIES CTH ALLOW BIG HITS
J.J. Watt                        5    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Jadeveon Clowney                 5    1    2    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         2        0
Brian Cushing                    5    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           2        0         1        0
Akeem Dent                       4    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
A.J. Bouye                       4    0    0    0    0    0    0    1    4   4.0           0        0         2        0
C.J. Tanner                      4    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         2        0
Whitney Mercilus                 3    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           2        0         1        0
Dennis Duff                      3    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
John Simon                       2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Quintin Demps                    2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
Rahim Moore                      2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Chris Clark                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Brandon Brooks                   1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Vince Wilfork                    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Kourtnei Brown                   1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Kevin Johnson                    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Jermane Riggs                    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Andre Hal                        0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0

BLOCKING                      PANCAKES SACKS ALLOWED
Duane Brown                         12             0
Derek Newton                        11             1
C.J. Fiedorowicz                     5             0
Brandon Brooks                       4             1
Chris Clark                          2             0
Ben Jones                            2             0
DeAndre Hopkins                      2             0
Jay Prosch                           1             0
David Quessenberry                   1             0
Ryan Griffin                         1             1


Individual Stats: Browns
PASSING                        CMP  ATT  YDS  PCT   YPA SACK   TD  INT LONG RATING
Johnny Manziel                  18   39  273   46   7.0    5    4    1   80   93.1

RUSHING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD  FUM
Trent Lewis                     15   38   2.5   17    0    0
Stanley Havili                   4   18   4.5    8    0    0
Johnny Manziel                   2    6   3.0    7    0    0
Robert Turbin                    1    5   5.0    5    0    0

RECEIVING                      REC  YDS   AVG LONG   TD DROP  YAC
Andrew Hawkins                   5  124  24.7   80    1    1   48
Gary Barnidge                    4   63  15.7   24    2    0   18
Taylor Gabriel                   4   37   9.2   16    1    1    5
Jim Dray                         2   21  10.5   12    0    0    2
Clarence Burt                    2   15   7.5   10    0    0    0
Travis Benjamin                  1   13  13.0   13    0    0    1
Joe Haden                        0    0   0.0    0    0    1    0  *************** Defense
Dwayne Bowe                      0    0   0.0    0    0    1    0
Tramon Williams                  0    0   0.0    0    0    2    0  *************** Defense
Karlos Dansby                    0    0   0.0    0    0    1    0  ************* Defense

KICKING                        FGM  FGA  PCT FGSBLOCKED  XPA  XPM  PCT XPSBLOCKED KICKOFFS TOUCHBACKS
Travis Coons                     3    3  100          0    4    4  100          0        0          0
Andy Lee                         0    0    0          0    0    0    0          0        7          7

PUNTING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG BLOCKS IN20 TOUCHBACKS
Andy Lee                         7  325  46.4   54      0    5          1

KICK RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG   TD LONG
Trent Lewis                      0    0   0.0    0    0

PUNT RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD
Trent Lewis                      5   26   5.1    9    0

DEFENSE                        TOT LOSS SACK   FF FREC  YDS   TD  INT  RET   AVG DEFLECTIONS SAFETIES CTH ALLOW BIG HITS
Joe Haden                        7    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         2        0
Johnson Bademosi                 6    0    0    0    0    0    0    1    8   8.0           0        0         0        0
Karlos Dansby                    5    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Craig Robertson                  5    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Desmond Bryant                   3    1    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Justin Gilbert                   3    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         3        0
Tashaun Gipson                   3    0    0    0    0    0    0    1    3   3.0           0        0         0        0
Brodrick Bunkley                 3    2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Barkevious Mingo                 3    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         1        0
Matt Shaughnessy                 2    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Tramon Williams                  2    0    0    0    0    0    0    1   23  23.0           0        0         3        0
Ashlee Palmer                    2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Malcolm Jenkins                  1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Trent Lewis                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Paul Kruger                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
K'Waun Williams                  0    0    0    0    1    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0

BLOCKING                      PANCAKES SACKS ALLOWED
Joe Thomas                           3             0
Joel Bitonio                         2             1
Andrew Hawkins                       2             0
Christian Kirksey                    1             0  *************   Defense, but this may have been on one of the interceptions.
Eugene Monroe                        1             2
Dan Kistler                          1             0
Jim Dray                             1             0
Stanley Havili                       1             0



I have them noted on the report info. Changed the Sub in/out and will see if that helps. I also messed with the sliders a little to get better production out of my running game, while not getting the score and passing game as high. As for the score, it just seems that it was a little out of sync with my normal scores and I think that may be due to 5 minute qtrs vs 12 minute, even though I have the accelerated clock on. I just want to get the stats to reflect a closer total. With 5 minute qtrs the offense is always shy on the stats and the defense is always #1.


nice, looking good 8-)

I can see you using Human Offensive line Run Blocking = 18, It seem to be tough to run the ball :D, where I right now using Human Offensive line Run Blocking = 25, it seem to be in the high end ;) , but I also thinking of lower the slider 20% next season to 20 in my final Bears/Bucs/Moose franchise http://www.allpromaddenchise.dk
Website for my final Bears / Buccaneers / Moose project: http://allpromaddenchise.dk/
My homemade sliders for classic mode: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2706

rhinos
Veteran
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 8:15 am

Re: Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Postby rhinos » Sun May 22, 2016 12:54 am

I tried your sliders but unfortunately i dont like them but i dont use hot routes or edit the line much. I dont really do much before the snap offensively or defensively i think it just gives me to much of an advantage. I try to follow the set first route then look for other receivers to hit after that. I just think its more realistic that way. I just dont like playing like that(using control much before snap) I guess if i tried online play i would but i tried that with xbox and found it annoying cuz everyone is rollback scramble passer so i gave up really quick on that. Very few people play legit games online. Moonbax slider work more toward the way i play. Again, I dont like have to be really quick with the controller before snap. I use most of ur suggestion which i like so thanks. Especially the off season guide and i use built in draft but idont allow the computer to trade thier first round picks to me all the time. I just decline. I use cmp settings with nza also. It just mostly about having fun to me.

clrdk
MVP
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:43 am

Re: Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Postby clrdk » Tue May 24, 2016 3:11 am

rhinos wrote:I tried your sliders but unfortunately i dont like them but i dont use hot routes or edit the line much. I dont really do much before the snap offensively or defensively i think it just gives me to much of an advantage. I try to follow the set first route then look for other receivers to hit after that. I just think its more realistic that way. I just dont like playing like that(using control much before snap) I guess if i tried online play i would but i tried that with xbox and found it annoying cuz everyone is rollback scramble passer so i gave up really quick on that. Very few people play legit games online. Moonbax slider work more toward the way i play. Again, I dont like have to be really quick with the controller before snap. I use most of ur suggestion which i like so thanks. Especially the off season guide and i use built in draft but idont allow the computer to trade thier first round picks to me all the time. I just decline. I use cmp settings with nza also. It just mostly about having fun to me.


We have all a different approach to Madden, but nice to read that have you fun playing the game, that is the most important thing about this forum, so we Madden PC fans and new members can get new input, how to play the game and have fun doing it.

About using the controller before the snap, I don’t think so much about it I just do it, it is the way I have played the game since Madden 2004, My first madden game was madden98 to PS1 and my first madden game for PC was Madden2000 :D, I still love to play this game and expect to play with my final franchise for a couple of more seasons before I close it down 8-)
Website for my final Bears / Buccaneers / Moose project: http://allpromaddenchise.dk/
My homemade sliders for classic mode: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2706

rhinos
Veteran
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 8:15 am

Re: Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Postby rhinos » Tue May 24, 2016 4:21 am

I just wish i could increas offensive awareness for the computer or ai whatever u want to call it.

clrdk
MVP
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:43 am

Re: Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Postby clrdk » Tue May 24, 2016 5:07 am

rhinos wrote:I just wish i could increas offensive awareness for the computer or ai whatever u want to call it.


I will say you can increase CPU offensive awereness,

Higher CPU QB Accuracy slider will increase CPU QB awereness
Higher CPU Receiver Catching slider will increase CPU WR awereness
Higher CPU Running Ability slider will increase CPU runningsbacks awereness
and the better CPU offensive blocking (passing and the running game ) / lower Human Defensive Break Blocks, the bigger is the chance for the CPU will take the right decision on their offensive plays.

That is one of the reason my sliders for CPU vs Human is so different

Difficulty: All-pro
Cone = on
Regular season and playoff Injury sliders: simulate = 102 and Human = 102
12 min. quarters with acc. clock = on

Code: Select all

Slider                         Human   CPU
QB Accuracy                       40    65
Pass Blocking                      0    30   
Receiver Catching                 45    70
Running Ability                   43    67
Offensive line Run Blocking       25    30 
Defensive Awareness               24    99   
Defensive line Knockdowns         17    99
Interceptions                      5    50
Defensive Break Blocks             0    10
Tackling                          30    50 
Fieldgoal Length                  39    40
Fieldgoal Accuracy                 0    92
Punt Length                       56    56
Punt Accuracy                      0    99
Kickoff Length                    64    64


    Penalty sliders:
    Clipping [0-99] = 99
    Def. Pass Interference [0-99] = 99
    Face Mask [0-99] = 99
    False Start [0-99] = 99
    Holding [0-99] = 94
    Intentional Grounding [0-99] = 99
    KR/PR Catch Interference [0-99] = 99
    Off. Pass Interference [0-99] = 99
    Offsides [On/Off] = On
    Penalties [On/Off] = On
    Roughing Kicker [0-99] = 99
    Roughing Passer [0-99] = 99


Just my 25 cent 8-)
Website for my final Bears / Buccaneers / Moose project: http://allpromaddenchise.dk/
My homemade sliders for classic mode: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2706


Return to “Sliders and adjustments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests