Not enough sacks in CPU-CPU games

Sliders, settings and other adjustments to make the game more realistic.
joegreenlight10
Rookie

Postby joegreenlight10 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:29 pm

Which slider and/or ratings should I fiddle with to get more sacks? Any team getting more than 1 a game is rare, seeing zero sacks in games more often than not. Low sacks even on 15-minute sliders. I've even dropped pass blocking to zero for a few games, but then may have cancelled it out with high Intentional Grounding or any number of tweaks (I'm never satisfied with the same slider set, I'm my own worst enemy on that). Looking for an average of 2 to 3 per game, please advise.

Sponsor

Sponsor

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Re: Not enough sacks in CPU-CPU games

Postby KeepinItTeal » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:39 pm

joegreenlight10 wrote:Which slider and/or ratings should I fiddle with to get more sacks? Any team getting more than 1 a game is rare, seeing zero sacks in games more often than not. Low sacks even on 15-minute sliders. I've even dropped pass blocking to zero for a few games, but then may have cancelled it out with high Intentional Grounding or any number of tweaks (I'm never satisfied with the same slider set, I'm my own worst enemy on that). Looking for an average of 2 to 3 per game, please advise.

Read through the posts on this page: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20282&start=80

I get 2.2 sacks per team/per game in CPU v. CPU, which is right at the NFL average. But, you have to make sure you make all the setting changes (game play sliders, penalty settings, coach settings and Calhoupe's scripts settings).

joegreenlight10
Rookie

Postby joegreenlight10 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:50 pm

Thanks, I'll give these a whirl.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:01 pm

Lower CPU offensive slider - Pass Blocking
Increase CPU defensive slider - Break Block

Return to “Sliders and adjustments”