How should I change the sliders I'm using?

Sliders, settings and other adjustments to make the game more realistic.
RaiderNAYSHUN
Rookie

Postby RaiderNAYSHUN » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:43 pm

I find that when I play with sliders on All-Pro, the CPU just straight up sucks on offense. They can't pass for jack and they can barely run the ball.
The offense just doesn't look or feel like an NFL-caliber offense. Usually I'll win like 35-7.

Meanwhile, when I play with the same sliders on All-Madden, the CPU is way too good on defense. Even at a 1 interceptions slider, I threw 3 interceptions in 1 quarter when I played the Giants.

However, on All-Madden, the CPU offense is legit. They feel more like an NFL offense.

In summary, I find that when I play a mediocre team like the Titans on All-Madden, I get pretty realistic results. But when I play a good team, like the Giants on All-Madden, I get completely blown out of the water. Regardless, I still throw tons of picks on All-Madden.

Obviously, I can't use All-Madden though if I throw 6 picks in a game with Derek Carr with a 1 interception slider. What sliders should I use to make the CPU offense more lethal on All-Pro?

I'm using these sliders here, except my interceptions sliders are 1/1 instead of 7/7
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/view ... hp?t=15970

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Sliders and adjustments”