How do you make your computer play the best as it can?

Sliders, settings and other adjustments to make the game more realistic.
IceyJFish
All-Pro

Postby IceyJFish » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:42 pm

Any Advice?? :)

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: How do you make your computer play the best as it can?

Postby RevanFan » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:47 pm

IceyJFish wrote:Any Advice?? :)

By "your computer" do you mean, like, actual computer hardware performance, or do you mean "AI gameplay"? If your question is about AI gameplay, it should probably be in the sliders forum.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

IceyJFish
All-Pro

Postby IceyJFish » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:46 am

RevanFan wrote:

By "your computer" do you mean, like, actual computer hardware performance, or do you mean "AI gameplay"? If your question is about AI gameplay, it should probably be in the sliders forum.

yeh AI gameplay
IceyJFish wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

how to make the cpu on your team play better on defense

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:23 am

IceyJFish wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

yeh AI gameplay
IceyJFish wrote:
RevanFan wrote:By "your computer" do you mean, like, actual computer hardware performance, or do you mean "AI gameplay"? If your question is about AI gameplay, it should probably be in the sliders forum.

All you can do is just modify the difficulty level or sliders until you find something that works for you.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:26 pm

sounds to me like it might be your play calling. the right run plays vs certain run defenses. audible and/or formation changes vs overwhelming defensive packages. o line shifting. mix up offense with deep streaks, drag routes (long routes inside 5 yards across the field), passes to rb/fb, etc. outside and inside runs depending all on the defenses position/alignment presnap. tightends running drag routes are possession savers. on d, run downs, try doing all on each down: pinch the dline, spread the LBers, make dbs show blitz (it puts 8 men in the box). for good pass d, both spread dline and pinch LBers, and mix your d with press, off, regular and show blitz, adjustments.

tweaking sliders other than from the 4 default choices is unnecessary and painstaking. its the playcaller, not madden. i needed to pick up on that myself.
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:37 pm

IceyJFish wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

yeh AI gameplay
IceyJFish wrote:
RevanFan wrote:By "your computer" do you mean, like, actual computer hardware performance, or do you mean "AI gameplay"? If your question is about AI gameplay, it should probably be in the sliders forum.

turn off all your pass assist catch assist stuff for your human player and make the settings on the CPU have high settings on catch rate/assist etc....

the computer's passes will have a higher chance to get completions and you will have to work harder on offense as a human to move the ball....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

IceyJFish
All-Pro

Postby IceyJFish » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:08 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:
IceyJFish wrote:

yeh AI gameplay
IceyJFish wrote:

turn off all your pass assist catch assist stuff for your human player and make the settings on the CPU have high settings on catch rate/assist etc....

the computer's passes will have a higher chance to get completions and you will have to work harder on offense as a human to move the ball....
Thanks for the encouragement

Return to “Sliders and adjustments”