cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders and Guide

Sliders, settings and other adjustments to make the game more realistic.
cdcool
MVP

Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders and Guide

Postby cdcool » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:42 pm

Brock wrote:I used rosters jinx week 14 rosters, but I just finished the second season if that means anything. I used the cpu #2 option for most game, along with watching my own teams games along with some interesting matchups.

Okay, and I assume you are using all my settings in addition to the sliders. 10 plus over 4500 is high I always look at the NFL stats during the week/season to see how well I’m trending.

Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders and Guide

Sponsor

Sponsor

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:45 pm

jose21crisis wrote:
cdcool wrote:Why are you posting CPU vs Player in my Forum under my sliders?
You tryin to confuse people, start your own forum.

Thanks

Sorry. I'll be posting some CPU vs. CPU logs later and will be keeping the Player vs. CPU ones for my franchise.

If you are not using my exact settings and sliders, post them in your own forum. Thanks

Brock
All-Pro

Postby Brock » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:47 pm

cdcool wrote:
Brock wrote:I used rosters jinx week 14 rosters, but I just finished the second season if that means anything. I used the cpu #2 option for most game, along with watching my own teams games along with some interesting matchups.

Okay, and I assume you are using all my settings in addition to the sliders. 10 plus over 4500 is high I always look at the NFL stats during the week/season to see how well I’m trending.

only thing different that i have used for the most part, was jose's penalty sliders. and kicking acc up to 99.

Just rechecked, and it was 7 players 4500 yards or more, and staggering 24 players with 1000 or more rushing yards for the RB's.

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:15 pm

Brock wrote:
cdcool wrote:

only thing different that i have used for the most part, was jose's penalty sliders. and kicking acc up to 99.

The number of penalties affects games, I have my penalty sliders set at where I need them to be and I improved my special teams settings for a reason. If you are mixing settings, anything can happen. If you were using 100% of what I have required, I would look into it. He should not be posting other slider results here.

Brock
All-Pro

Postby Brock » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:17 pm

cdcool wrote:
Brock wrote:
cdcool wrote:

The number of penalties affects games, I have my penalty sliders set at where I need them to be and I improved my special teams settings for a reason. If you are mixing settings, anything can happen. If you were using 100% of what I have required, I would look into it. He should not be posting other slider results here.

No problem. I'll use the penalty settings for the SuperBowl, and the rest of the next season and see what happens.

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:18 pm

Brock wrote:
cdcool wrote:

Just rechecked, and it was 7 players 4500 yards or more, and staggering 24 players with 1000 or more rushing yards for the RB's.

I’m not seeing this., I’m in week 13 of my current Franchise and will not see your results with 4 weeks to go.

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:18 pm

Brock wrote:
cdcool wrote:
Brock wrote:only thing different that i have used for the most part, was jose's penalty sliders. and kicking acc up to 99.

No problem. I'll use the penalty settings for the SuperBowl, and the rest of the next season and see what happens.

Okay

Brock
All-Pro

Postby Brock » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:37 pm

Do you watch all of the games normally, or do you use the CPU speed option #2? I used the speed option for 99% of my games last year.

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:18 pm

Brock wrote:Do you watch all of the games normally, or do you use the CPU speed option #2? I used the speed option for 99% of my games last year.

I watch all the games at normal speed or let them play out that way, could not enjoy the crowds, uniforms and stadiums otherwise.

Using Speed Option #2 (SO2) for every game would kill the anticipation of watching an entire football game. I may not sit and watch the entire game, but pause and check the stats during the game while I'm on my other computer and doing something else.

I only use the Speed Option #2 (SO2) when I absolutely need to run a game again that I’m not happy with, most games I can live with the first watched game stats, but not all.

I look at stats of the overall game. Every game is not going to be perfect in Madden.

I was the one to ask Cal to include faster played out options in his script.

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Mon May 07, 2018 7:44 am

Bovell wrote:Is there anything in particular that made you arrive at 50 QB Accuracy and 50 WR Catching? I see most of your slider settings mostly mirror those of moonbax otherwise.

Generally I'm quite pleased, especially since slow-siming games is much improved with calhoupe's CPU speed-up. Passing attempts are sometimes high (50+) with poor completion (sub-50%), but I'm only ~5-6 games into testing. I had to boost FG Length to 48 to make 50 yarders a bit more consistent, as they are in the real NFL. FG Accuracy is a bit wonky outside of practice mode, though sample size is still small. I assume that Viking at Saints game from February 19 represents your current sliders? They are slightly different from the ones further down in your original post.

Sorry I missed this, Due to my testing 50 and 50 work with my settings and are giving me the results I'm looking for, the sliders are similar but do have some major differences and his settings also has differences.

My sliders with my settings make the difference and have to be played and tested this way.

I corrected the Vikings at the Saints game, there is only one set of my sliders on the first page.

Return to “Sliders and adjustments”