What does Aggressive and Conservative do in Coach Options?

Sliders, settings and other adjustments to make the game more realistic.
thegoldendragonx
All-Pro

Re: What does Aggressive and Conservative do in Coach Options?

Postby thegoldendragonx » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:32 am

MikeWest502 wrote:
thegoldendragonx wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
I can't answer either of those questions. I have never in all of Madden PC 08's existence simmed a game! My sliders are geared to cpu v. cpu or human v. cpu! I'm sure other members can answer the question or just give your inquiries a shot and test them for the results! Share your findings with the community!

Are you saying you've never simmed a game?

Yes, never on Madden 08 PC, I control all 32 teams, go through weekly game plan, set depth charts and watch cpu v cpu! I normally play 3-4 games weekly in my franchises! No sim! Not a game, a week, or a frinkn season! There's no fun in sim imo!

When Madden 08 PC came out, too many gamers complained about the sim stats being way over the top. I never played a full game on All-Madden, and NEVER simmed a franchise game. I've simmed on Madden PS2 recently because I wanted to get to the off-season, import NCAA 08 draft classes (which I never did in the past), draft my favorite players & relocate teams! After that first season was over I went back to my cpu v cpu and set the cpu v. cpu games to 3 minutes to minimize the exaggerated stats, but never simmed one game on PC 08 and won't sim another on PS2! Imo, sim games suck and only give you stats! I have no use for sim!

Where do you find the time to play out all those games?

Sponsor

Sponsor

MikeWest502
MVP

Postby MikeWest502 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:20 pm

thegoldendragonx wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
thegoldendragonx wrote:
Are you saying you've never simmed a game?

Yes, never on Madden 08 PC, I control all 32 teams, go through weekly game plan, set depth charts and watch cpu v cpu! I normally play 3-4 games weekly in my franchises! No sim! Not a game, a week, or a frinkn season! There's no fun in sim imo!

When Madden 08 PC came out, too many gamers complained about the sim stats being way over the top. I never played a full game on All-Madden, and NEVER simmed a franchise game. I've simmed on Madden PS2 recently because I wanted to get to the off-season, import NCAA 08 draft classes (which I never did in the past), draft my favorite players & relocate teams! After that first season was over I went back to my cpu v cpu and set the cpu v. cpu games to 3 minutes to minimize the exaggerated stats, but never simmed one game on PC 08 and won't sim another on PS2! Imo, sim games suck and only give you stats! I have no use for sim!

Where do you find the time to play out all those games?

We elephants only sleep 3 hours nightly! :D

Return to “Sliders and adjustments”