I increased the Defense CPU sliders and I’m still dropping 50+ points

Sliders, settings and other adjustments to make the game more realistic.
MikeWest502
All-Pro

Re: I increased the Defense CPU sliders and I’m still dropping 50+ points

Postby MikeWest502 » Fri May 22, 2020 10:51 am

BUS36 wrote:Its not just the defensive stats you will have to increase ..the CPU offensive stats need to increased also..That is why you are blowing teams out. How many 3 and outs are you forcing? Just like in a real game, if you go on top of the opponent, you make them one sided.

True, but only if he's up by 2+ scores early. Also he could call the defense, but let cpu play it. Or let cpu call defense and you control one player only.

Sponsor

Sponsor

thegoldendragonx
All-Pro

Postby thegoldendragonx » Fri May 22, 2020 1:33 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
BUS36 wrote:Its not just the defensive stats you will have to increase ..the CPU offensive stats need to increased also..That is why you are blowing teams out. How many 3 and outs are you forcing? Just like in a real game, if you go on top of the opponent, you make them one sided.

True, but only if he's up by 2+ scores early. Also he could call the defense, but let cpu play it. Or let cpu call defense and you control one player only.

I tried your last sliders, beat the Steelers 38-7. I think Roethlisberger threw 2 picks.

thegoldendragonx
All-Pro

Postby thegoldendragonx » Fri May 22, 2020 1:37 pm

I think it's best that I play on All Madden but lower the RB ability, QB Awareness.

Then again, maybe my problem isn't the mode I play on. Maybe playing with Tom Brady, Gronkowski, Godwin, Evans, JPP, Shaq Barrett, Lavonte David, Devin White is too good. The Bucs appear to be an elite team on Madden again.

I mean Last Year I was playing with Jameis Winston and was chucking Interceptions left and right.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:51 pm

well the QB is an up grade from Winston... there was 30 TD s thrown to all the same receivers except Gronk.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Fri May 22, 2020 2:08 pm

I played a game with the Steelers vs Ravens using All Pro at 15 minutes and the AI's for both were set at 50 except knockdowns and INTs (25/10).

I won 35-10...Big Ben threw for 387, 3 TDS and 3 INTS... I wanted to limit the Ravens run game by Blitzing up the middle with at least 3 blitzers. I held the to 58 yards rushing on 17 carries. I forced 3 INTs and one fumble that I returned for a TD. I threw on the Ravens defense deep..JuJu and Ebron both has over 100 yards and a TD. After I built a 21-3 lead, I ran the ball heavy ..for 141 yards, Conner got the bulk 33 carries for 129 and a TD, Bell 3 for 8 yards and Ben 1 for 4.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

thegoldendragonx
All-Pro

Postby thegoldendragonx » Fri May 22, 2020 8:20 pm

BUS36 wrote:I played a game with the Steelers vs Ravens using All Pro at 15 minutes and the AI's for both were set at 50 except knockdowns and INTs (25/10).

I won 35-10...Big Ben threw for 387, 3 TDS and 3 INTS... I wanted to limit the Ravens run game by Blitzing up the middle with at least 3 blitzers. I held the to 58 yards rushing on 17 carries. I forced 3 INTs and one fumble that I returned for a TD. I threw on the Ravens defense deep..JuJu and Ebron both has over 100 yards and a TD. After I built a 21-3 lead, I ran the ball heavy ..for 141 yards, Conner got the bulk 33 carries for 129 and a TD, Bell 3 for 8 yards and Ben 1 for 4.

I honestly think to make the game appear close, you could have allowed Lamar Jackson to get 2 TDs by using a Punt Block formation.

Because in real life, Ravens vs Steelers is always close, even if it's a high scoring game it's close.

Remember that Ravens vs Steelers game about 2 years ago. That was when it was LeVeon Bell vs Alex Collins. Steelers won 39-38

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Fri May 22, 2020 10:41 pm

thegoldendragonx Wrote:I honestly think to make the game appear close, you could have allowed Lamar Jackson to get 2 TDs by using a Punt Block formation.

Because in real life, Ravens vs Steelers is always close, even if it's a high scoring game it's close.

Remember that Ravens vs Steelers game about 2 years ago. That was when it was LeVeon Bell vs Alex Collins. Steelers won 39-38

Yes I remember... but you saw what the Titans did and I followed the same plan...
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

MikeWest502
All-Pro

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat May 23, 2020 1:07 pm

thegoldendragonx wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

I tried your last sliders, beat the Steelers 38-7. I think Roethlisberger threw 2 picks.

Well that's a plus imo, you didn't run 50 up on them. Now adjust your current cpu sliders with +6 increments both off and def! And reduce all of your human sliders -7 across the board!

MikeWest502
All-Pro

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat May 23, 2020 1:09 pm

BUS36 wrote:I played a game with the Steelers vs Ravens using All Pro at 15 minutes and the AI's for both were set at 50 except knockdowns and INTs (25/10).

You too Bus36, reduce your human offensive and defensive sliders -7 and increase cpu off. and def. +6.

MikeWest502
All-Pro

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat May 23, 2020 9:21 pm

You guy's win too easily from the numbers you've posted. So I suggest +/- in hopes the cpu slows you down and scores more when they get a chance! If you want comp from the cpu, you've got to tweak until they play like all-pro and make more plays when it counts! They need to hit stick you more and cause more sacks, fumbles and int's. Limit your 3rd down success and just plain make you emotional while playing because everything you do shouldn't work all the time. Madden has this one remark where he says "The defense seem to be in offense huddle, they shut down everything they tried!". I'm normally in punt formation at that moment in the game! You need to earn the victory, not just money-play your way through, cruising to victory every game!

Bus36, Conner won't EVER be that kind of monster, not even in your dreams! I just finished the Dallas Cowboy defense 1.0! I'm processing AI! Arizona offense is also completed!

Return to “Sliders and adjustments”