Effects of the Penalty Sliders on Gameplay

Sliders, settings and other adjustments to make the game more realistic.
jose21crisis
MVP

Postby jose21crisis » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:40 pm

After a talk with trey31 about sliders, I decided to turn my way to not just the animation sliders (The ones I've been altering here), but also to the Penalty sliders. For some reason that only the proggrammers know about, the Penalty sliders can heavily influence the gameplay by altering the decision making of the AI in matters that include blocking, tackling, pursuit and more. Here I will try to explain what I discovered after altering the Penalty sliders. Keep in mind, that if I don't know how much a slider affects the gameplay, because the effect is negligible or I haven't tested it, I will post what it does in Madden NFL 12. Sure, it is a different game engine, but let's be honest. It's EA and the Madden NFL franchise, they use the least amount of money possible and that means reusing code. Not all of it, but some.

If you think you can help, open up Madden NFL 08 and change the penalty sliders following my descriptions right here.

As of this writing, I only did one test in the Practice Mode.

• False Start
    This should be "False Start/Encroachment". This naturally alters how likely is the O-Line to jump when you use the Hard Count (HUT!). It also alters how likely is the blitzers to come in and cause offsides or encroachment, but not as drastically as the false starts. The reason is that the O-Line is trying to get set up quicker on their blocks. A Higher setting will make the O-Line drop back in Pass Blocking faster, and start pushing the D-Line during Run Blocking. Lower makes them react slower when you snap the ball. This might or might not affect how good is the pass/run block. I'd say keep this mid-high, like 75.
  • Holding
    This alters the blocking power of the O-Line and everyone else. A high setting makes everyone block better because it triggers more blocking animations. The drawback is that when the blocking is just TOO good, say, your highest rated O-Lineman is blocking someone, the refs will call the holding. A low setting reduces the holding calls because the blockings are not TOO good. The drawback is that it is easier for anyone to slip out of blocks, which could be a problem if your O-Linemen are not the best blockers in the league. This one works in line with the Pass Blocking, Run Blocking sliders, Pass Block and Run Block stats to determine how good is a block. Put this one pretty high, on 85. Although if you prefer, you could use something lower to see defenders getting out of block better, say at 65-75. If you do this, you might want to raise Run/Pass Block
  • Facemask
    So far, haven't noticed any big change other than the lack of facemasking animations during my tests. According to what I read, this effects the aggressiveness the AI has when making tackles, specifically, the use of the Hit Stick and the Strip Ball. My theory is that, at higher settings, the Strip Ball animation will always trigger a facemasking animation, but the AI is coded so that they try to go for the strip every now and then, and they end up with a hand full of mask. At lower settings, it will not happen everytime you go for a Strip. I recommend a setting around 60-75.
  • Clipping
    Is Clipping the same as Illegal Block in the Back? Anyway, this alters the aggressiveness of the offense when it comes to looking for someone to block. At low settings, the offense will be more careful when it comes to blocking, they might hold back in case they trigger a block in the back and make the officials blow the whistle. At higher settings, you will basically see the "Beast Quake", the O-Line going down the field blocking for their ball carrier. Maybe the QB too. I honestly find the higher settings a bit more realistic, as the O-Line looks to block more aggressively during plays, which can increase the effectiveness of the running game, specially on trap/sweep/power plays. At low settings, the Offensive Line at times simply let's the Linebackers or the Defensive Line go around them for no particular reason. I recommend 99.
  • Roughing the Passer
    This seems to alter the effectiveness of the Pass Rush. Higher makes them more careful when it comes to reaching the QB, somewhat slowing them down, lower they simply become bulldozer and try their hardest to go and kill the QB. The lower the setting, the more late hits appear however. This can result in a lot of QB injuries if set too low. I recommend 75-99.
  • Roughing the Kicker
    I have not tested any Special Teams play for now. But the effect this has is how aggressively and smartly the defense pursuits the ball carrier. At higher settings during some plays, I saw defenders taking a while to reach the ball carrier. At the lower settings, they go all out to reach taht ball carrier, as soon as you become the ball carrier, they will be hunting you down and will be getting a better pursuit from what I gathered. Why this is "Roughing the Kicker" I guess because they go more aggressively for the ball carrier, which includes the holder dutring FGs and the punter during punts? Don't know. I will use 40. Maybe this will trigger a blocked FG?
  • Offensive Pass Interference
    This seems to alter how aggressively the receiver will go for the football. At lower settings, the receiver will seem to have a more passive attempt at the ball. At higher, they will go all out for the ball. Now, I really didn't notice a difference just yet, but that's because I need to play a game. I will use this at 85
  • Defensive Pass Interference
    This seems to alter how aggressively the defender will go for the football. At low settings, the defender is more likely to play the receiver instead of the ball, allowing the catch but planting the receiver in his back as he catches it. They might not contest jump balls and let balls be catched over their heads. At higher settings, the defender is more likely to play the ball, going for the swat or pick. I recently saw a jump swat which worked. This might affect the amount of interceptions. I like to keep this low (40) and Interceptions at around 20. My guys get a few INTs, and if I'm dumb throwing the ball, the opponent also get a few picks. I recommend 40-50. Also, keep this lower than the Offensive Version.
  • Punt Catch Interference
    This seems to alters the aggressiveness of the coverage. Higher means that as soon as the ball is in the air, as soon as the ball carrier gets the ball, or a move is made, the defender will go get it. Lower means they'll actually read and react. If they see a handoff, they'll wait a bit to see if it is play action, when the ball is in the air, they'll wait a bit too see what's going to happen. This can be good or bad. At higher settings, the defense might be easily fooled by PA passes, counters, end-around, reverses. At lower settings, they'll wait in their zones if you are scrambling, which can result in a big gain before they go "He's on the run!". This also appears to alter Scrambling QBs willingness to run. At 99, I see scramblers take the snap and start to run away from the pressure, which results in drives that end in 3 straight sacks. Lower, I see QBs wait more before scrambling. I recommend 65.
  • Intentional Grounding
    A very interesting setting. This alters the patience the CPU QBs have when it comes to having the ball. Higher makes them throw the ball if there is no one open in 1 second. Lower makes them wait to see if someone gets open, which includes buying time by scrambling. You could alter this to match how patient is the QB you are up against. 99 lowers the amount of sacks the CPU QBs receive.

So there you have it. Go do some tests and see if you get any different result from what I posted, I will do some as well.

Sponsor

Sponsor

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Re: Effects of the Penalty Sliders on Gameplay

Postby NickyJ » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:23 pm

Fascinating stuff. The first three sliders you listed were almost spot-on with what mine already are. I generally tried to max out the settings because 50 sliders rarely gave me even one penalty per game. Holding and facemask would get called way to often for my liking though, so I kept those at your levels. It'll be interesting to see how the offensive lines are with these new settings.

kkende112233
All-Pro

Postby kkende112233 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:30 pm

thanks for sharing! I have all my penalties maxed but if what you say is true I will have to try experimenting with the sliders. clipping, intentional grounding, roughing the passer, and pass interference sound interesting.

jose21crisis
MVP

Postby jose21crisis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:32 pm

All right, completed a full game, here is what I experienced

• False Start: Definitely more false start calls if you use the Hard Count, otherwise, don't see any difference. Maybe the O-Line drops back in pass block faster
  • Holding: A fair amount of holding calls thanks to my very underrated Left Tackle Alejandro Villanueva and my Tight End Jesse James (That was a catch). Even with Pass and Run Blocking sliders at 20, the I-Line could mantain blocking for a fair amount of time. But, they actually had to touch whoever they tried to block. A scenario I saw a few times is that, if the D calls for a MLB Blitz and the O-Line is busy, the MLB will go through the gap and get the QB. That also happens on any given Sunday, so I like it.
  • Facemask: There were lots of Hit Sticks. And I wasn't using the CPU Extreme Hitstick script if you must ask. I didn't see any Strip Ball animations other thant he ones I pull off. There was once a facemasking animations, but the refs weren't looking (This also happens on any given Sunday, but not so much)
  • Clipping: The blockers were more aggressive in looking for someone to block. That doesn't mean that they blocked them more, at times they didn't got close enough to trigger the block anim. Also, I still got a Clipping penalty when one of my O-Linemen tried to be too cute, run over everyone and ended up pushing a guy in the back.
  • Roughing the Passer: The defense is a bit more aggressive when pass rusing so this is correct.
  • Roughing the Kicker: The defense seems to be more aggressive when pursuing. Depsite the lower Clipping, I still couldn't get a punt/kick return for TD ... yet. But it is nigh impossible now. And I got called for a "Roughing the Kicker" during a punt.
  • Offensive Pass Interference: Didn't notice a difference, but at times on the lower settings, the WRs would try and use the one-hand catch anim a bit too much
  • Defensive Pass Interference: Did notice a difference with this one. Picks didn't increase, but ball swats did.
  • Punt Catch Interference: Interestingly enough, in the game the biggest run was WR Reverse. The damn thing actually worked. Maybe it is a combination of low "Roughing the Kicker" and "Mid High "Punt Catch Interference" that makes them overcommit to the running back, then he hands it off and when the cameraturns to the WR is that they realize that he has the ball, and he found a big wide open field in front of him
  • Intentional Grounding, the same as in the OP

kkende112233
All-Pro

Postby kkende112233 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:35 pm

jose21crisis wrote:[*]Facemask
So far, haven't noticed any big change other than the lack of facemasking animations during my tests. According to what I read, this effects the aggressiveness the AI has when making tackles, specifically, the use of the Hit Stick and the Strip Ball.

so how do you make them more aggressive? lower it or raise it?

jose21crisis
MVP

Postby jose21crisis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:38 pm

kkende112233 wrote:
jose21crisis wrote:[*]Facemask
So far, haven't noticed any big change other than the lack of facemasking animations during my tests. According to what I read, this effects the aggressiveness the AI has when making tackles, specifically, the use of the Hit Stick and the Strip Ball.

so how do you make them more aggressive? lower it or raise it?

Lower it. That seems to increase the use of the Hit Stick by the CPU.

kkende112233
All-Pro

Postby kkende112233 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:40 pm

jose21crisis wrote:Lower it. That seems to increase the use of the Hit Stick by the CPU.

without testing this yet I fully believe you're right. I have mine maxed and I NEVER see hit stick tackles, and always wondered why. I will test this myself - thank you again

Col. Trautman
All-Pro

Postby Col. Trautman » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:41 pm

Thanks for sharing this info. I plan to try them out too!

KeepinItTeal
MVP

Postby KeepinItTeal » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:37 am

I have to say, this is really interesting stuff. I always just thought that the penalty sliders only effected the number of times certain penalties were called and not game play... thus, I've always had most of them maxed out at 99.

Did my first game with these penalty slider settings and it resulted in what I thought was a very good game. Now, this is just a preseason game and a sample size of one is nothing to get excited about, but I thought the offenses seemed much more aggressive with these settings and that all players seemed to be moving a bit more quickly and without hesitation (which I sometimes see).

In any event, here's the game log:

Code: Select all

Madden NFL 08 PC v0.0 Game Log - Jaguars at Falcons
Game Time: Mon Jan 29 23:30:32 2018
Skill Level: All Pro
Quarter Length: 12 minute(s)

Slider                         Human   CPU
QB Accuracy                       65    65
Pass Blocking                     40    40
Receiver Catching                 50    50
Running Ability                   65    65
Offensive line Run Blocking       17    17
Defensive Awareness               40    40
Defensive line Knockdowns          5     5
Interceptions                      1     1
Defensive Break Blocks            10    10
Tackling                          40    40
Fieldgoal Length                  45    45
Fieldgoal Accuracy                99    99
Punt Length                       46    46
Punt Accuracy                     99    99
Kickoff Length                    46    46

Weather
Forecast: Fair
Wind: 0 mph
Temp: 78 degrees

Team               Q1   Q2   Q3   Q4   OT      FINAL
Jaguars             7   13    7    7    0         34
Falcons             0   13    0   14    0         27

Game Statistics:                  Jaguars    Falcons
First Downs                            18         18
Third Down Conversions                  7          5
Third Downs                            13         10
Third Down Percentage               53.8%      50.0%
Fourth Down Conversions                 0          0
Fourth Downs                            0          1
Fourth Down Percentage               0.0%       0.0%
Two Pt Conversions Made                 0          0
Two Pt Conversions Attempted            0          0
Two Pt Conversion Percentage         0.0%       0.0%
Offense Redzone Num                     6          3
Offense Redzone TDs                     4          2
Offense Redzone FGs                     2          0
Offense Redzone Percentage         100.0%      66.7%
Rushing Attempts                       35         19
Rushing Yards                         145         72
Rushing Average                       4.1        3.8
Rushing TDs                             3          0
Passing Yards                         306        388
Passing Completions                    20         21
Passing Attempts                       33         38
Completion Percentage               60.6%      55.3%
Passing Average                       9.3       10.2
Passing TDs                             1          4
Offensive Pass Interceptions            1          2
TOTAL OFFENSE                         451        460
Defensive Pass Interceptions            2          1
Punt Return Yards                       7          0
Kick Return Yards                      46        109
Punts                                   4          3
Punt Avg                             40.8       42.7
Fumbles                                 0          2
Fumbles Lost                            0          0
Penalties                               5          3
Penalty Yds                            53         30
Turnovers                               1          2
TIME OF POSSESSION                  26:38      21:10

Individual Stats: Falcons
PASSING                        CMP  ATT  YDS  PCT   YPA SACK   TD  INT LONG RATING
Steve Fernandez                 10   21  215   47  10.2    3    3    1   68  104.2
Matt Ryan                       11   17  182   64  10.7    1    1    1   37   95.7

RUSHING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD  FUM
Devonta Freeman                  8   31   3.8   13    0    0
Tevin Coleman                    9   31   3.4   11    0    2
Matt Ryan                        2   10   5.0   10    0    0

RECEIVING                      REC  YDS   AVG LONG   TD DROP  YAC
Julio Jones                      7  142  20.2   37    1    2    3
Mohamed Sanu                     3   80  26.6   47    2    0   30
Devin Fuller                     3   75  25.0   68    1    0   41
Austin Hooper                    2   53  26.5   31    0    0    0
Eric Saubert                     2   22  11.0   14    0    0    7
Justin Hardy                     3   15   5.0    9    0    2    3
Darrel Young                     1   10  10.0   10    0    1    2
Taylor Gabriel                   0    0   0.0    0    0    1    0

KICKING                        FGM  FGA  PCT FGSBLOCKED  XPA  XPM  PCT XPSBLOCKED KICKOFFS TOUCHBACKS
Andy Lee                         0    0    0          0    0    0    0          0        3          1
Jameel Mason                     0    0    0          0    2    2  100          0        0          0
Stephen Gostkowski               0    0    0          0    0    0    0          0        1          1
Mike Nugent                      0    2    0          0    2    1   50          0        0          0

PUNTING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG BLOCKS IN20 TOUCHBACKS
Andy Lee                         3  128  42.6   49      0    2          0

KICK RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG   TD LONG
Taylor Gabriel                   2   47  23.5    0   28
Tevin Coleman                    3   62  20.6    0   24

PUNT RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD
Taylor Gabriel                   0    0   0.0    0    0
Tevin Coleman                    0    0   0.0    0    0

DEFENSE                        TOT LOSS SACK   FF FREC  YDS   TD  INT  RET   AVG DEFLECTIONS SAFETIES CTH ALLOW BIG HITS
Jermaine Grace                   7    2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Ricardo Allen                    5    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Kemal Ishmael                    4    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Jalen Collins                    4    0    0    0    0    0    0    1   25  25.0           1        0         2        0
Robert Alford                    4    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         2        0
Desmond Trufant                  4    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
De'vondre Campbell               3    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         2        0
Brooks Reed                      3    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Brian Poole                      3    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           2        0         2        0
Vic Beasley Jr.                  3    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Jaye Howard                      3    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Duke Riley                       2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         1        0
Grady Jarrett                    2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Keanu Neal                       2    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Devin Fuller                     1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Takkarist McKinley               1    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Mohamed Sanu                     1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Glover Quin                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
Dontari Poe                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Deion Jones                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           2        0         0        0

BLOCKING                      PANCAKES SACKS ALLOWED
Alex Mack                            5             1
Ryan Schraeder                       3             0
Sean Harlow                          2             0
Eric Saubert                         2             0
Austin Hooper                        1             0
Devonta Freeman                      1             0
Taylor Gabriel                       1             0
Ty Sambrailo                         1             0
Jake Matthews                        1             0
Julio Jones                          1             0
Darrel Young                         1             0
Josh Spence                          0             1
Jackie Flanagan                      0             1

Individual Stats: Jaguars
PASSING                        CMP  ATT  YDS  PCT   YPA SACK   TD  INT LONG RATING
Kirk Cousins                    12   20  185   60   9.2    0    1    0   63  107.3
A. J. McCarron                   8   13  122   61   9.3    1    0    1   48   60.4

Leonard Fournette               18   80   4.4   14    3    0
T. J. Yeldon                    12   49   4.0   10    0    0
A. J. McCarron                   2   10   5.0   11    0    0
Tommy Bohanon                    3    6   2.0    4    0    0

Keelan Cole                      3   88  29.3   48    0    0    2
Allen Robinson                   8   81  10.1   31    0    0    9
Marqise Lee                      3   79  26.3   63    0    0    3
Leonard Fournette                2   30  15.0   29    0    0    6
Marcedes Lewis                   2   15   7.5   10    1    0    0
Allen Hurns                      2   14   7.0   12    0    0    1

KICKING                        FGM  FGA  PCT FGSBLOCKED  XPA  XPM  PCT XPSBLOCKED KICKOFFS TOUCHBACKS
Josh Lambo                       2    2  100          0    4    4  100          0        4          2
Brad Nortman                     0    0    0          0    0    0    0          0        3          0

Brad Nortman                     4  163  40.7   48      0    1          0

Jaydon Mickens                   2   46  23.0    0   28
Dede Westbrook                   0    0   0.0    0    0

Dede Westbrook                   1    7   7.0    7    0
Jaydon Mickens                   0    0   0.0    0    0

DEFENSE                        TOT LOSS SACK   FF FREC  YDS   TD  INT  RET   AVG DEFLECTIONS SAFETIES CTH ALLOW BIG HITS
Barry Church                     7    1    0    0    0    0    0    1   27  27.0           2        0         2        0
Malik Jackson                    5    0    3    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
Paul Posluszny                   4    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         2        0
Telvin Smith                     4    0    1    1    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
A. J. Bouye                      4    0    0    0    0    0    0    1    2   2.0           1        0         0        0
Calvin Pryor                     3    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         1        0
Aaron Colvin                     3    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         2        0
Tashaun Gipson                   3    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Jim Castle                       2    2    0    1    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
D. J. Hayden                     2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Marcell Dareus                   2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
Calais Campbell                  2    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Yannick Ngakoue                  2    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Henry Drake                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
A. J. McCarron                   1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Allen Robinson                   1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Myles Jack                       0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Jalen Ramsey                     0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         2        0

Jermey Parnell                       5             1
Braden Smith                         4             0
Tommy Bohanon                        4             0
Cam Robinson                         4             0
Patrick Omameh                       3             0
Brandon Linder                       2             0
Leonard Fournette                    1             0
Marcedes Lewis                       1             0
Jaydon Mickens                       1             0
Orlando Brown                        1             0

Game Log Ends
------------------------------------------------------------

KeepinItTeal
MVP

Postby KeepinItTeal » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:14 pm

Another good game on these settings:

Code: Select all

Madden NFL 08 PC v0.0 Game Log - Jaguars at Dolphins
Game Time: Tue Jan 30 16:05:15 2018
Skill Level: All Pro
Quarter Length: 12 minute(s)

Slider                         Human   CPU
QB Accuracy                       65    65
Pass Blocking                     40    40
Receiver Catching                 50    50
Running Ability                   65    65
Offensive line Run Blocking       17    17
Defensive Awareness               40    40
Defensive line Knockdowns          5     5
Interceptions                      1     1
Defensive Break Blocks            10    10
Tackling                          40    40
Fieldgoal Length                  45    45
Fieldgoal Accuracy                99    99
Punt Length                       46    46
Punt Accuracy                     99    99
Kickoff Length                    46    46

Weather
Forecast: Fair
Wind: 12 mph
Temp: 73 degrees

Team               Q1   Q2   Q3   Q4   OT      FINAL
Jaguars             7   10   10    0    0         27
Dolphins            7    0    0   21    0         28

Game Statistics:                  Jaguars   Dolphins
First Downs                            15         11
Third Down Conversions                  2          1
Third Downs                            13         14
Third Down Percentage               15.4%       7.1%
Fourth Down Conversions                 0          3
Fourth Downs                            0          4
Fourth Down Percentage               0.0%      75.0%
Two Pt Conversions Made                 0          0
Two Pt Conversions Attempted            0          0
Two Pt Conversion Percentage         0.0%       0.0%
Offense Redzone Num                     2          1
Offense Redzone TDs                     2          1
Offense Redzone FGs                     0          0
Offense Redzone Percentage         100.0%     100.0%
Rushing Attempts                       32         25
Rushing Yards                         139         56
Rushing Average                       4.3        2.2
Rushing TDs                             1          1
Passing Yards                         240        274
Passing Completions                    18         17
Passing Attempts                       32         34
Completion Percentage               56.3%      50.0%
Passing Average                       7.5        8.1
Passing TDs                             2          2
Offensive Pass Interceptions            1          1
TOTAL OFFENSE                         379        330
Defensive Pass Interceptions            1          1
Punt Return Yards                       7          0
Kick Return Yards                      35          8
Punts                                   8          8
Punt Avg                             39.0       36.1
Fumbles                                 2          1
Fumbles Lost                            1          1
Penalties                               5          1
Penalty Yds                            65          5
Turnovers                               2          2
TIME OF POSSESSION                  26:26      21:34

Individual Stats: Dolphins
Jay Cutler                      12   26  214   46   8.2    2    2    0   59  100.4
Ryan Tannehill                   5    8   74   62   9.2    1    0    1   31   53.1

Ivan Douglas                    25   56   2.2   11    1    0

Jakeem Grant                     2   75  37.5   59    1    1    9
Leonte Carroo                    3   51  17.0   31    0    0   28
Darrell Turnbill                 1   40  40.0   40    1    0   14
DeVante Parker                   2   37  18.5   31    0    1    1
Jarvis Landry                    3   31  10.3   16    0    1    6
Joe Nystrom                      1   17  17.0   17    0    0   11
Ivan Douglas                     2   16   8.0    8    0    0    7
Darren Fells                     1   13  13.0   13    0    0    5
Anthony Fasano                   2    8   4.0    4    0    0    0

Cairo Santos                     0    0    0          0    4    4  100          0        2          1
Matt Haack                       0    0    0          0    0    0    0          0        2          1

Matt Haack                       8  289  36.1   59      0    1          0

Jarvis Landry                    1    8   8.0    0    8

Jarvis Landry                    0    0   0.0    0    0

Nate Allen                       6    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           2        0         0        0
Xavien Howard                    5    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         2        0
Stephone Anthony                 5    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Moe Morris                       4    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Jordan Phillips                  4    0    0    1    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Bobby McCain                     4    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Alterraun Verner                 3    0    1    1    1    0    0    0    0   0.0           2        0         1        0
Sam Grimm                        3    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Cordrea Tankersley               3    0    0    0    0    0    1    1   62  62.0           0        0         1        0
Kiko Alonso                      3    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           3        0         2        0
Tamba Hali                       2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Brian Cushing                    2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Nick Fairley                     2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Charles Harris                   1    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
T. J. McDonald                   1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
Ivan Douglas                     1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Darren Fells                     1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Antoine Bethea                   1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Oluwasegun Franklin              1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0

Isaac Asiata                         3             1
Gabe Jackson                         3             0
Darren Fells                         2             0
James Carpenter                      2             0
Corey Linsley                        2             1
Laremy Tunsil                        2             0
Ja'Wuan James                        1             0
Anthony Fasano                       1             1
Ivan Douglas                         1             0
Gino Gradkowski                      1             0

Individual Stats: Jaguars
Kirk Cousins                    11   17  131   64   7.7    1    1    0   32  107.7
A. J. McCarron                   7   15  117   46   7.7    1    1    1   38   67.9

Leonard Fournette               18   91   5.0   21    1    2
T. J. Yeldon                    12   37   3.0   11    0    0
A. J. McCarron                   1   12  12.0   12    0    0
Tommy Bohanon                    1   -1  -1.0    0    0    0

Allen Hurns                      3   77  25.6   38    0    1   19
Allen Robinson                   3   65  21.6   32    0    0   28
Keelan Cole                      4   34   8.5   14    0    0    7
Dede Westbrook                   2   26  13.0   17    1    0    0
Jaydon Mickens                   2   21  10.5   13    1    0    0
Leonard Fournette                2   13   6.5   13    0    0   12
Marqise Lee                      1    7   7.0    7    0    0   11
Jonathan Johnson                 1    5   5.0    5    0    0    0

Josh Lambo                       2    2  100          0    3    3  100          0        3          2
Brad Nortman                     0    0    0          0    0    0    0          0        2          2

Brad Nortman                     8  312  39.0   58      0    1          3

Jaydon Mickens                   1   21  21.0    0   21
Dede Westbrook                   1   14  14.0    0   14

Jaydon Mickens                   2    7   3.5    4    0

Telvin Smith                     6    2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         2        0
Calais Campbell                  4    1    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Marcell Dareus                   4    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Aaron Colvin                     4    0    0    0    1   18    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         2        0
Jalen Ramsey                     3    0    0    0    0    0    0    1    7   7.0           3        0         3        0
Donald Payne                     3    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Malik Jackson                    3    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Jim Castle                       3    2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
D. J. Hayden                     2    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           2        0         1        0
Yannick Ngakoue                  2    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
A. J. Bouye                      2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Tashaun Gipson                   2    0    0    1    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Blair Brown                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Dante Fowler Jr.                 1    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Henry Drake                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Myles Jack                       1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Marqise Lee                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Barry Church                     0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Calvin Pryor                     0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         1        0

Tommy Bohanon                        3             0
Cam Robinson                         3             0
Brandon Linder                       3             0
Braden Smith                         2             0
Jermey Parnell                       2             0
Patrick Omameh                       2             0
Marcedes Lewis                       2             0
Jonathan Johnson                     1             0
Marqise Lee                          1             0
Leonard Fournette                    1             0
Orlando Brown                        1             0