cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders and Guide

Sliders, settings and other adjustments to make the game more realistic.
daflyboys
Rookie

Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders and Guide

Postby daflyboys » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:05 pm

Will do, thanks.

Last dumb question: I have to initiate the game via the script tool, correct?

Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders and Guide

Sponsor

Sponsor

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:11 pm

daflyboys wrote:Will do, thanks.

Last dumb question: I have to initiate the game via the script tool, correct?

No you don't have too, but you must start the script via the script exe before you start Madden, and then start the game (Madden) any way you like.

KeepinItTeal
MVP

Postby KeepinItTeal » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:29 pm

cdcool, have you ever aggregated stats from a bunch of games (say 20+) with these sliders to see comp %, yards per carry, sacks and ints per game, etc over a large sample size? I'd also be interested in seeing how many offensive plays each team runs on average each game. Thanks.

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:41 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:cdcool, have you ever aggregated stats from a bunch of games (say 20+) with these sliders to see comp %, yards per carry, sacks and ints per game, etc over a large sample size? I'd also be interested in seeing how many offensive plays each team runs on average each game. Thanks.

of course, the number of plays is somewhere between 140-146 some games may be higher, which is reasonable, The NFL average is somewhere around 130 total plays per game, Arizona is averaging 69 plays per game and averaging 77 plays per game at home in the NFL this season.

15 minute quarters are acceptable being over 130 but not grossly over from what I have seen. 120 plays were the goal with 12 minute quarters, for years. I'll take the hit in order to use 15 minute quarters, end of season stats are close to the NFL pretty much across the board, so I'm not overly worried about the number of plays. I do manage the games and do run them again if anything looks too crazy. Madden is not perfect for every game. I have watched over 3 seasons of games and have done significant testing, I can't get any better.

Run a few games.

Return to “Sliders and adjustments”