is it possible to edit the default sub out/in settings?

Technical discussion of development of third-party apps.
Autococker93
Pro Bowl

Postby Autococker93 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:20 pm

Default settings for sub out/in in madden 08 are something like 65/80 or the like. Anyone know if its possible to edit these DEFAULT madden 08 sub out/in settings?

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: is it possible to edit the default sub out/in settings?

Postby RevanFan » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:10 am

Autococker93 wrote:Default settings for sub out/in in madden 08 are something like 65/80 or the like. Anyone know if its possible to edit these DEFAULT madden 08 sub out/in settings?

If you refer to modifying the preset defaults, I don't know if that is possible or not.

If you refer to just modifying them to your liking.

Menu > Settings > Game Options > In-Game

It's fairly simple. Just adjust the sliders to whatever you like.

I assume you're talking about making a new default, but I covered both bases to be certain.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Autococker93
Pro Bowl

Re: is it possible to edit the default sub out/in settings?

Postby Autococker93 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:50 pm

We currently make GM's use PROFILES in their online games off the league .fra's .spgs cause profiles have our league sub out/in settings saved. However in online games if PROFILES aren't used then it'll always default to madden's default sub out/in settings which are ridiculously unrealistic. It doesn't matter what the settings are on the .fra that the .spgs are made from.... if its an online game, maddens default settings override them.

Most things won't "stick" in online games and the sub out/in settings is one of those things. Just be nice if editing maddens default sub out/in settings was possible so that we didin't have to make GM's use profiles when playing their games.

Return to “Development”