Tuesday Morning app

Technical discussion of development of third-party apps.
torontogrudlies
MVP

Re: Tuesday Morning app

Postby torontogrudlies » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Bad news, most of that wiki seems to be lost. At some point, I suspect my webhost was moving things from one server to another, and there were two SQL wiki databases with very similar names (one was wiki, other was wikidb.) It's also slightly possible that I wiped the wrong one by mistake a while back.

This didn't really have any of the "common" FF data, table definitions, etc. which are all a part of the other offsite Wiki which Revanfan made. The lost wiki had my proposed definitions for fields in a Tuesday Morning app, as well as some notes and thoughts. I got some of it from cache, and once I find my notebooks, will have more of it. And, a decent portion of the extended player fields are already written into my code. Plus, as much of it was just in the discussion phase, some of it was subject to change anyway.

I also had a bunch of fictional information about my Grudlies league. Much of this still exists in the form of my journal here in the forum.... and, if and when I get to devote more time to Madden again, I had planned to do a "reboot" of my league, going back to the Gruds coming in as an expansion franchise and playing against greats from the FBPRO days.

Sponsor

Sponsor

jjhyt7
Rookie

Postby jjhyt7 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:31 pm

I am getting Madden 08 for my computer this week and I think this sounds awesome. Is it still being worked on or is this dead?

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:04 am

jjhyt7 wrote:I am getting Madden 08 for my computer this week and I think this sounds awesome. Is it still being worked on or is this dead?

Well, seeing that the last post was 4 years ago, I guess not.

Return to “Development”