How to add custom playbook as stock playbook

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Re: How to add custom playbook as stock playbook

Postby Austinmario13 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:07 am

sflcurt wrote:Where do I get the Madden Data replacer program?

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18332

Sponsor

Sponsor

sflcurt
Pro Bowl

Postby sflcurt » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:18 pm

Bro, where can I get the Madden gamedat replacer program you mention in your instructions?

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:21 pm

sflcurt wrote:Bro, where can I get the Madden gamedat replacer program you mention in your instructions?

As a newbie on this site it's critical that your read these posts:

Staring guide for newbies:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18494

Files page:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18332

Tutorial section:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8541

and the Basic troubleshooting checklist:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=15

sflcurt
Pro Bowl

Postby sflcurt » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:22 pm

HELP. Where can I get the Dat File Replacer Tool and the DB_Template tool you mention in your instructions?

sflcurt
Pro Bowl

Postby sflcurt » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:24 pm

Where do I get the Dat File Replacer Tool and the DB tool?

sflcurt
Pro Bowl

Postby sflcurt » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:25 pm

Thank you Austin, but I see there are several versions of the gamedata replacer tool and the DB tool. Which one should I use for Madden08?

sflcurt
Pro Bowl

Postby sflcurt » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:39 pm

RareButter, thank you for your quick response. Unfortunately, I cannot download any of the files on the list of links you sent me. When I try to download the gamedat replacer file, I am redirected to a website File Factory, then told to install and AdBlocker program to my Edge browser. First, I don't like installing foreign programs as a precondition to downloading another file - that's how malware infects your computer. Second, when I tried to install the adblocker extension, it wouldn't install, and I was directed to another web site.

Any chance you could just send me the replacer utility and the DB tool? I am trying to replace my stock playbooks with your custom playbooks so I and some buddies can play game online, using your playbooks.

Thx

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:47 pm

sflcurt wrote:RareButter, thank you for your quick response. Unfortunately, I cannot download any of the files on the list of links you sent me. When I try to download the gamedat replacer file, I am redirected to a website File Factory, then told to install and AdBlocker program to my Edge browser. First, I don't like installing foreign programs as a precondition to downloading another file - that's how malware infects your computer. Second, when I tried to install the adblocker extension, it wouldn't install, and I was directed to another web site.

Any chance you could just send me the replacer utility and the DB tool? I am trying to replace my stock playbooks with your custom playbooks so I and some buddies can play game online, using your playbooks.

Thx

Here's DFR5 and Madden Xtreme DB Editor.

If you have anymore questions of this nature, refer to this post on finding information on this site.
Attachments
Tools.7z
(801.59 KiB) Downloaded 81 times

sflcurt
Pro Bowl

Postby sflcurt » Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:48 am

Thank you for your response. As an FYI, I have been reviewing the various pages and guides and for me, some are easy to follow and apply and others are not. For example, from what I read regarding all the posts, DR3 is the best gamedata editor to use not DR5. Moreover, when I tried to download DR5 from the link, I received an error message from the web page saying the link for the file was no longer valid or active. Go figure. I do try to solve these problems b/f bugging you and only ask questions when the guides or links don't solve the problem or are no longer active.

D-Dawq
Rookie

Postby D-Dawq » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:50 am

Greatings from the future!

So as a newcomer to the Madden experience on PC, this was one of the things I was sure must be possible. Formations subs on a custom playbook. Hallelujah! But ehhh.. I see no Gamedate.dat file anywhere with the current Madden(24) file structure. So I fill stuck alone on this spaceship in the dark. Are anyone still out there - and does anyone have an idea of how to make this work for Madden 24 :-)

Return to “Plays and playbooks”