Administrator wrote:Instructions to swap a custom playbook in. Courtesy of member Littleware:
1. Navigate to your Madden08\data0 folder and make a copy of gamedata.dat. That way, if you mess up your very crucial gamedata.dat file or want to come back to a clean gamedata.dat, you're safe.
2. Open the Madden datfile replacer program.
3. Select gamedata.dat (in Madden08\data0) as the dat file you want to edit.
4. Select the custom playbook file you want to insert.
5. Select a default playbook you want to replace. Those playbooks are 1-38 for defense PB (alphabetically by team name not city) or file 41-79 for offense PB (alphabetically by team name not city). Let's say you replace the "Trick Plays" PB with your custom PB - that would be file 79.
6. Click the "replace selected files with the following file" button.
7. In the File menu, click "save playbook." Your playbook is safely inserted.
8. Always place edited dat files in the "My Documents\Madden NFL 08" folder. (this tip courtesy of dawg317)
9. (if playing an online game) Now - and here's the important step - email that same gamedata.dat file to the person you're going to play with. They need to use the exact same one, or the game will crash.
10. Start your IP-IP spawn game, and select "Trick Plays" for your playbook.
Can you guys please put the list with all the defensive pb and offensive pb because someone gave me the one with the uniform and i understood it so I'm asking could you make one please