Screen plays that actually work!!!

thegipper
Rookie

Postby thegipper » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:39 pm

Sharing here some pretty effective screen plays out of different formations I've been working on for some time. I've used the "automatic pass" code 104, which means you can use these plays on both, player and coach mode. Keep in mind that in Madden most screen plays work vs zone but not vs man. Enjoy!
Attachments
THEGIPPER SCREENS.pbo
(148.97 KiB) Downloaded 50 times

Sponsor

Sponsor

TheRareButter
MVP

Re: Screen plays that actually work!!!

Postby TheRareButter » Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:20 pm

thegipper wrote:Sharing here some pretty effective screen plays out of different formations I've been working on for some time. I've used the "automatic pass" code 104, which means you can use these plays on both, player and coach mode. Keep in mind that in Madden most screen plays work vs zone but not vs man. Enjoy!

Check out the screens on my playbooks too for even more improvements and future reference, I even found ways to make CPU screens work.

thegipper
Rookie

Postby thegipper » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:22 am

Thanks. I used the "automatic pass" code 104 so they can also be used by the CPU.

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:22 pm

thegipper wrote:Thanks. I used the "automatic pass" code 104 so they can also be used by the CPU.

I wasn't even aware of that code, that would've been useful lol. I simply removed all other WR option and gave 100% chance to the HB.

Return to “Plays and playbooks”