Updated Madden Playbooks! 2023-

TheRareButter
MVP

Re: Updated Madden Playbooks! 2023-

Postby TheRareButter » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:41 am

j4ck01 wrote:I wish I can find a way to manipulate the playbook merger so I can add more plays and formations, but I don't know how to do that.

I made a brief explanation on using merger here if that helps.

Sponsor

Sponsor

j4ck01
All-Pro

Postby j4ck01 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:56 pm

The only limit amount of plays is 180 or 185 and formations is 17. I don't think I can modify playbook merger to add in more than 180 plays.
Feel free to support me on Patreon for early access to new uniforms: https://www.patreon.com/j4ck01

JordanLoveIsMyHomie
Veteran

Postby JordanLoveIsMyHomie » Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:26 am

Is it possible to use these playbooks in Franchise Mode? I tried loading in the Eagles playbook with the philly special, but when I go to the goal line formation in a franchise practice, it isn't there.

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:32 pm

JordanLoveIsMyHomie wrote:Is it possible to use these playbooks in Franchise Mode? I tried loading in the Eagles playbook with the philly special, but when I go to the goal line formation in a franchise practice, it isn't there.

You gotta add the playbook into the GAMEDATA manually with DFR. I think it's possible to use the playbook otherwise before starting a game but not practice.

JordanLoveIsMyHomie
Veteran

Postby JordanLoveIsMyHomie » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:16 pm

TheRareButter wrote:
JordanLoveIsMyHomie wrote:Is it possible to use these playbooks in Franchise Mode? I tried loading in the Eagles playbook with the philly special, but when I go to the goal line formation in a franchise practice, it isn't there.

You gotta add the playbook into the GAMEDATA manually with DFR. I think it's possible to use the playbook otherwise before starting a game but not practice.

Thank you thank you I actually figured that out like 10 minutes after commenting. Thought I deleted the comment lol

I do have a second question though, I opened up the Chiefs playbook in the playbook mod app and set new formation audibles, but I'm struggling to figure out how to do a play call audible. In the playbook audible screen, when I right click on an audible and then click edit selected play audible, it doesn't auto populate any plays from the playbook. Am I supposed to manually type in the play names into those windows? Or is there another way to set audibles for the plays?

Return to “Plays and playbooks”