Ravens Offense

Raston
MVP

Ravens Offense

Postby Raston » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:44 pm

What playbook are the Ravens using this year? Maybe I should say what playbook from M08 are they using?

Ravens Offense

Sponsor

Sponsor

Raston
MVP

Re: Ravens Offense

Postby Raston » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:04 pm

No ideas?, to me it looks more like a college offense. Would the Madden 08 Run n Gun be similar? I'm not sure there is an offense similar to it in the game. You just don't see a QB involved in the run game like the Ravens are doing. It's flustering the defenses quite a bit. Maybe they'll need to call their college coach buddies and find a way to prevent it.

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:22 pm

Raston wrote:No ideas?, to me it looks more like a college offense. Would the Madden 08 Run n Gun be similar? I'm not sure there is an offense similar to it in the game. You just don't see a QB involved in the run game like the Ravens are doing. It's flustering the defenses quite a bit. Maybe they'll need to call their college coach buddies and find a way to prevent it.

The Ravens have the standard Ravens offensive PB assigned in Roger's roster. They have no equal right now. The best option would be the Falcons or Eagles. They had Vick and McNabb back when they were made, so they COULD work. It isn't the college style, option heavy offense they run, but I'm not sure there's a better option. Maybe Run n Gun, but I have not checked that.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

Raston
MVP

Postby Raston » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:41 pm

From what I saw of the M08 playbooks Atlanta and Titans have the most QB run plays with 6 and the Eagles I think had 5. Heavy Run might work but I'd have to see the plays, same with Run N Gun. I think though what will happen is the HB and FB will be used and not the QB as we see with Ravens. I can't remember any teams where you didn't know if the QB was going to hand off or run. I've seen it watching college ball but not in Madden. I'm curious, does M20 have that style of game play for the Ravens?

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:20 pm

From what I can tell from the Ravens M20 playbook, they are filled with Read Options, RPOs, a few bootlegs, some Pistol Triple Options, QB Power, and that's without counting pass play scrambles ... It's amazing.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

Raston
MVP

Postby Raston » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:14 pm

I don't think M08 has that type playbook does it? I've installed the Run n Gun but haven't checked it out yet.

Return to “Plays and playbooks”