Madden 2020-22 Playbooks for 08

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Madden 2021 Playbooks

Postby RevanFan » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:16 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
donwash wrote:I was playing a franchise game against the Atlanta Falcons and they ran an offensive play where the player goes in motion offside. The script didn't call a penalty, the results of the play stood, and it happened twice. I was so surprised I didn't pay attention to the formation even after watching the replay each time. I'll face the Falcons at home and will pay more attention if the play is called during the game.

I didn't make a 2021 playbook for the Altanta Falcons. But if you find the error from one of my 2021 playbooks, please get me the book/formation/play and I'll correct the issue.

@RevanFan, when you build the gamedata, did you insert one of the other 2021 playbooks into the Falcons slot within the gamedat file? Or are they using the book from 2011 PS2?

I believe Atlanta is still on the 2011 books.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:13 pm

RevanFan wrote:
@RevanFan, when you build the gamedata, did you insert one of the other 2021 playbooks into the Falcons slot within the gamedat file? Or are they using the book from 2011 PS2?

I believe Atlanta is still on the 2011 books.

That's what I thought, Thanks. donwash if you can get me the specific details, I'll look into it.

tob1091
Rookie

Postby tob1091 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:23 pm

Hey MikeWest502, in the new FF/FI mod it replaces the default playbooks with the madden 2021 playbooks, however I would like to play with the default Madden 08 playbooks so is it alright if you post the 2021 chiefs playbook here so i can use it alongside my madden default playbooks, thanks!
───▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄───
───█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█───
────█░░█░░░░░█░░█────
─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─
█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█

New England Patriots |

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:00 pm

tob1091 wrote:Hey MikeWest502, in the new FF/FI mod it replaces the default playbooks with the madden 2021 playbooks, however I would like to play with the default Madden 08 playbooks so is it alright if you post the 2021 chiefs playbook here so i can use it alongside my madden default playbooks, thanks!

Apologies for the late reply. We had a power outage a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately the PC that was used for gaming has failed to restart since. You can PM RevanFan to request a copy of the individual playbook you're looking for.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:26 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
tob1091 wrote:Hey MikeWest502, in the new FF/FI mod it replaces the default playbooks with the madden 2021 playbooks, however I would like to play with the default Madden 08 playbooks so is it alright if you post the 2021 chiefs playbook here so i can use it alongside my madden default playbooks, thanks!

Apologies for the late reply. We had a power outage a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately the PC that was used for gaming has failed to restart since. You can PM RevanFan to request a copy of the individual playbook you're looking for.

If you're having PC issues, feel free to PM me and I'll try to help you out with it if nothing you've tried has worked. I know you've got experience with computers, but a second opinion never hurts.
My Cowboys Journal

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:19 pm

RevanFan wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

If you're having PC issues, feel free to PM me and I'll try to help you out with it if nothing you've tried has worked. I know you've got experience with computers, but a second opinion never hurts.

I will and thanks for your support. I haven't opened the unit up to determine actual failure. But in a few days I will break it down. I know for sure the PSU is fried. And I'll be removing components and testing them with my multimeter and inside another PC to see if anything else bit the dust.

Last month there was heavy rains that flooded the basement and a couple weeks ago we had a 3 day power outage. So I've been getting things done around the house, with much more to get done.

Side note: in testing the capabilities of the Alpha Playbook Editor, I added two formations and 18 plays to the Arizona Cardinals offensive book. I will be testing them in game after I get my gaming PC up and running.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:22 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

I will and thanks for your support. I haven't opened the unit up to determine actual failure. But in a few days I will break it down. I know for sure the PSU is fried. And I'll be removing components and testing them with my multimeter and inside another PC to see if anything else bit the dust.

Last month there was heavy rains that flooded the basement and a couple weeks ago we had a 3 day power outage. So I've been getting things done around the house, with much more to get done.

Side note: in testing the capabilities of the Alpha Playbook Editor, I added two formations and 18 plays to the Arizona Cardinals offensive book. I will be testing them in game after I get my gaming PC up and running.

Cool. I've been out of the loop for a while, so in a few weeks I'll have to take stock of what playbooks I have and which I'm missing haha. But send it my way when you're satisfied with it.

Flooding and a power outage? That does NOT sound very fun. Do you think the power outage directly had something to do with the computer no longer working correctly, or do you think it's unrelated? It's rare, but parts can go bad when they suddenly lose power. I ended up putting my computer on a battery backup recently, which also has surge protection of course. That way I have time to save my work and shut down normally in the event of an outage.
My Cowboys Journal

tob1091
Rookie

Postby tob1091 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:41 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:

That's alright Mike, thanks for the headsup and hope you can fix your computer
───▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄───
───█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█───
────█░░█░░░░░█░░█────
─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─
█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█

New England Patriots |

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:14 pm

RevanFan wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:If you're having PC issues, feel free to PM me and I'll try to help you out with it if nothing you've tried has worked. I know you've got experience with computers, but a second opinion never hurts.

Cool. I've been out of the loop for a while, so in a few weeks I'll have to take stock of what playbooks I have and which I'm missing haha. But send it my way when you're satisfied with it.

Flooding and a power outage? That does NOT sound very fun. Do you think the power outage directly had something to do with the computer no longer working correctly, or do you think it's unrelated? It's rare, but parts can go bad when they suddenly lose power. I ended up putting my computer on a battery backup recently, which also has surge protection of course. That way I have time to save my work and shut down normally in the event of an outage.
\

Yeah, it was the power outage that caused that PC to go down. I had replace the GPU, PSU, HD and added memory months ago with no issue. I use surge protectors on all my pc's. But that surge protector was older. My 4k TV that was also connected got fried as well.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:16 pm

tob1091 wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

That's alright Mike, thanks for the headsup and hope you can fix your computer

Revanfan has the individual books, just send him a PM to get the KC book and any other you'd like.

Return to “Plays and playbooks”