Madden 2020-22 Playbooks for 08

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden 20 Playbooks

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:52 pm

BUS36 wrote:So the playbook Genius.... will there be a new and improved Steelers playbooks( Offense and Defense)

There will be updates to the ALL of the books I'm going to do. At the end of the season Madden 20 updated many teams books only accessible via "Live" play. The updates were done based on schemes used by team's that weren't included in the Madden 20 base books! I've incorporated many of those updates into the existing 2020 books! Most books that I've updated have 130-160 plays!

Madden 21 will have newer versions to reflect the NFL's coaching changes and new 2021 team schemes that the final versions of Madden 20 don't reflect! And since I'm not purchasing Madden 21, I'll have to wait until the printable versions of the 2021 books are released to work on the newer updates. Just like last season this will be an on-going season project!

eggegg wrote:yo someone pm all the playbooks thx

I am posting soon, I finished the Packer's (off & def) AI and the Cowboys books were also completed over the summer. I also updated other's with formations & plays.

To date books completed:

Offensive Books: 20
Defensive Books: 15

The family is home from summer vacation & H.S classes start next Monday here. I had to upgrade my ISP service to accommodate the "work-from-home team" & "on-line class students"!

FYI, I'm not going to do all 32 teams books. I left off at Minnesota base offense and will continue from there.

Sponsor

Sponsor

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:49 pm

Mistake was made :? ! It was the Minnesota defense that was started, not the offense and it's complete minus the AI! I'm starting the Viking offense today! After that, in no specific order defenses, Saints, Cardinals, Cinncy, Texans, Titans, Bucs & Dolphins offense! Then moving back west to start the Chargers & Raiders books!

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:02 pm

Hey Mike...question about Dat FileReplacer.

Which version of this application are you talking about?

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:43 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:Hey Mike...question about Dat FileReplacer.

I use DFR 5.0 to inject the playbooks into the gamedat file! In a couple days I'm gonna upload all books + the add-on books in a zip file. That way members can do what they want & merge what they want to make many variations! I was gonna upload them inside the gamedata, but I decided to give members the option to inject them on their own! Also due to the fact that the FI Mod team assigns the books using a different philosophy that I don't agree with, the updated gamedat is off the table!

My sons, daughter & fiance are all working and logged into their classes from home. 3 of us share the pc i use to create the books. It's been odd getting time on the pc to finish them!

IceyJFish
All-Pro

Postby IceyJFish » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:17 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:

I use DFR 5.0 to inject the playbooks into the gamedat file! In a couple days I'm gonna upload all books + the add-on books in a zip file. That way members can do what they want & merge what they want to make many variations! I was gonna upload them inside the gamedata, but I decided to give members the option to inject them on their own! Also due to the fact that the FI Mod team assigns the books using a different philosophy that I don't agree with, the updated gamedat is off the table!

My sons, daughter & fiance are all working and logged into their classes from home. 3 of us share the pc i use to create the books. It's been odd getting time on the pc to finish them!

I never knew you were that old :lol:

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:07 pm

IceyJFish wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

I never knew you were that old :lol:

There's still cellular activity, I'm not dead yet!!! I take that as a compliment!

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:19 pm

As mentioned above, I've decided to release all what I have minus the Vikings offense, which is almost/90% complete.

With that, I give you also my playbook editors Alpha for offense and PBE 1.2 for defense.
Included in the packages are all of the routes I've made and exported from other versions of Madden PC football games. Some are duplicates, but you have hundreds to choose from. You all will have the ability to create your own plays, books, etc! I do use the DB editor to add PBST (names), SETT (match up offensive personnel), SETL (sets within the formations) and PBFM (formation audibles) for defenses and 2.5 offensive editor to add AI & audibles!

If you have a question, I'm here to advise, but the packages are so complete, all you'll have to do is simply *copy the routes into your books to minimize process & headaches!

Package is in the OP!

* Copy routes = import custom routes into the plays.
Ex. Open book in Alpha or PBE 1.2, select plays tab. Click new play, right click on any player. Select Quick Routes, then Import Custom Route, Select the appropriate Tag, then select the route you want the player to perform, click ok.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:00 am

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

IceyJFish
All-Pro

Postby IceyJFish » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:56 pm

The ''Playbook Package'' is beautiful

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:57 pm

One note for the Cowboys' defense, the coaches have said that they plan to use nickel and dime packages about 80% of the time, so I'd make nickel the base defense. 4-3 and 3-4 will not be used much.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Plays and playbooks”