Problem In The CAR _R. Rivera book

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:43 pm

I hope this is the right spot in the forums for this.... Finally had a franchise file going for 7 years now. (A record for me) Anyway, I was playing as the Dolphins at the Browns stadium, in my franchise file a lot of coaches retired, and Cleveland had R.Rivera's playbooks. I came out in the singleback normal slot HB Slam play, and for some reason the DT on the Browns continually is offsides. In one drive there were 8 penalties on him. I was not running a no huddle offense, he was just always offside. They were not crowding the center they lined up almost perfectly, he only just too far forward on every single play. I wonder if it is a bug in my franchise file or has that problem always been there with that playbook, As a side note the DT was 7 ft 8in tall if that has anything to do with it. Has anyone else had a situation like this?

EDIT: I figured out what the problem was finally after working on it since last night. I posted this after it looked like I wouldn't get the breakthrough. I got it though. It was the player height of the DT. In the edit a player screen the height only goes to 7ft. He was 7ft 8 and there was the offside issue. I had a LE with a 7ft 8in height also and I subbed him in and sure enough the problem popped up. I edited the height back down to the 7ft and bingo the constant offside disappeared! I hope this helps anyone with the same problem with generated draft classes.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Plays and playbooks”