Unhandled Exception in Playbook Editor

MagneticPotato
Rookie

Postby MagneticPotato » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:08 pm

I am running Windows 7 home 64 bit and when i attempt to edit a play in the playbook editor, I receive an Unhandled Exception Error HRESULT: 0x8007000B. I've tried running the program in different compatablity modes but still receive the error. Any help is greatly appreciated

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Re: Unhandled Exception in Playbook Editor

Postby elguapo » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:50 pm

Most editors only work on 32bit processors. Don't know why that is.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:36 pm

elguapo wrote:Most editors only work on 32bit processors. Don't know why that is.

All of the data file and roster editors work fine on x64 systems. Admittedly, I haven't used a playbook utility in a long time. I'll have to run some tests and see if I can get them working.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:43 pm

I switched to a 32 bit laptop because the 64bit one I had would give an error when trying to rosters. It would be a good idea to get some feedback from other users using different bit processors and see if it is the bit processor or software.

TeeNice
All-Pro

Postby TeeNice » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:58 am

i am usinng Windows 8.1 x32 on x64 processsor asus tablet. I used the defensive playbook editor without any problems. Nza 2.0 works ok, when i open rogers roster nza works. but it crashed when I tried to edit players off the ncaa roster. I just loaded madmodx, most tools loading ok.

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:26 pm

MagneticPotato wrote:I am running Windows 7 home 64 bit and when i attempt to edit a play in the playbook editor, I receive an Unhandled Exception Error HRESULT: 0x8007000B. I've tried running the program in different compatablity modes but still receive the error. Any help is greatly appreciated

Hi, maybe the problem is with the playbook itself and not your computer. Could you upload it so we could check if the editor still crashes when trying to edit the play? Also, which play you were trying to change?
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

Return to “Plays and playbooks”