can practice with my new playbook, but game freezes when on offense in an exhibition

thomdust
Rookie

can practice with my new playbook, but game freezes when on offense in an exhibition

Postby thomdust » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:33 pm

So I spent some time creating this new playbook from the formations onward entirely using packfan's editor and, while everything is fine during practice mode (plays work and are fine), but during an exhibition or scenario the game freezes once I go on offense (right before the play selection screen).

Some notes-
-I run Calhoupe's scripts, but it freezes when I don't run the scripts as well so I am 100% it's an issue with my playbook somehow
-When looking at the formation art in practice mode, they are displayed incorrectly (this happens with every formation I create using the editor though), I'll try to get a screencap of this
-Is windows 10, but all other playbooks work fine, as well as the roster.

Sponsor

Sponsor

mike9472
MVP

Re: can practice with my new playbook, but game freezes when on offense in an exhibition

Postby mike9472 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:13 pm

So if I'm understanding you correctly, you created everything from within the editor? Not sure, but that might be the problem. I've never had a problem with any of my created playbooks, but I create mine in game and edit them with the editor. Maybe using the editor exclusively, creates a conflict of some kind.

thomdust
Rookie

Re: can practice with my new playbook, but game freezes when on offense in an exhibition

Postby thomdust » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:10 pm

I'd like to give that a shot, is there a way I could create the playbook and formations on madden and then import what plays I have created to that one?

Return to “Plays and playbooks”