AIGR values in stock playbooks, generated, and merged

t80brown
Rookie

Postby t80brown » Mon May 21, 2018 8:37 am

I am doing - or trying to at least - some custom defensive playbook. One part to make the in-game experience better are the AIGR-values, the values controlling at which situation, a play is called by the AI.

Going through the difference sources, I have found the following:

1) Stock playbooks, extracted for the DB_TEMPLATES.dat have several values, like 2-6.

2) Playbooks built through the "Create-a-playbook" feature in game has only 1.

3) Plays merged *into* a playbook via BigJ's playbook merger vers. 2.0.0.1. has none, aka they loose them all.

My question is:

Does any hardcore playbook creators have tips and trick to preserving the AIGR-values, from stock to create-a-playbook to the end product after the usage of the Playbook Merger? Or is it a hard/manual work at the end? Setting up the AIGR-values, when your playbook is done?

A quick note: I am back to playing and creating in Madden 08, thanks to Calhoupes scripts, fixing the Microsoft "update" bugs. Thanks :D

Sponsor

Sponsor

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Re: AIGR values in stock playbooks, generated, and merged

Postby jose21crisis » Wed May 23, 2018 2:23 pm

You have to input your own AIGR tags on any merged playbook. What I usually do on my offensive playbooks is open the playbook in the Playbook Editor, check which Tags it had, and input them on the new playbook's plays.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

t80brown
Rookie

Re: AIGR values in stock playbooks, generated, and merged

Postby t80brown » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:47 am

So no automatics, all hard manual work :D

Thanks for the answer. I just wanted to make sure, I had not ship some obvious step in playbook creation.

Return to “Plays and playbooks”