Empty Playbooks for importing formations

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:30 am

I've been trying to make custom playbooks bigger than what the game allows (around 400 plays in 17 formations). But there was one limiting factor, in that I can't export formations from a playbook from the Gamedata.dat file, to a custom playbook created either by Madden itself, or Packfan's editor. The Playbook Merger would simply not allow that by giving errors left and right. After trying to edit the Madden created book to see if I could get the formations from the standard playbooks, I gave up and decided to look for an empty offensive playbook in the decompressed Gamedata.dat files. Good thing is, I found one. I attached it here. Using that playbook as a base, you can import formations from other vanilla playbooks using a decompressed playbook from the Gamedata.dat file. I'm using that one to work on a HUGE offensive playbook for my franchise. Hopefully anyone that wants to make an offensive playbook can find that useful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Plays and playbooks”