- Interestingly enough, the M18 playbook only has 3 sets: Singleback, Gun and I formation.
- The Split-Pro set will have it's PBAIs removed, so that the AI doesn't use it, as the Split-Pro set isn't used in the modern NFL.
- The Full House set will be left alone.
- The Singleback set has the next formations in common: Big (Ace), Twin TE (Wing) and Slot Strong (Y-Trips). The ones not mentioned are: Twin TE WR (Ace Slot), Normal (Doubles Flex), 4WR (Spread Y-Flex), Empty Trey.
- The only I formaion set is the Twin TE (Wing) set. The other sets are the Normal (Pro) and Big sets.
- The next formations are on the Gun set: Normal (Doubles), Slot Strong (Y-Trips), 4WR (Spread), Empty 4WR (Empty Spread) and 5WR Bunch (Empty Bunch).
The plan is simple:
Adding more Singleback set formations.
Adding more Gun formations.
Removing the PBAI for the Split-Pro set.
Replace Blake Bortles as QB (They should).