Copy of Packfan Playbook Editor

phalanx93
All-Pro

Postby phalanx93 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:19 pm

My copy of Packfan Madden Playbook editor seems to be corrupted, I am trying to create a QB handoff motion, and it keeps reverting to a handoff that doesn't work.

I've tried re-downloading it, didn't correct the problem, can't find a good download of Offensive Playbook Editor 2.5 or 2.0

Does anyone have a direct download for any of the 3 (Madden, Off 2.5, or OFF 2.0) or any suggestions?

Compatibility mode? Using Windows 7

Sponsor

Sponsor

mike9472
MVP

Re: Copy of Packfan Playbook Editor

Postby mike9472 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:56 pm

I don't know what the alpha playbook editor is, but I have "The Madden Playbook Editor 1.2". It's the only one I've ever used and have never had a problem creating playbooks. If you have problems running it, it's definitely something with your computer. Just tested it, and it works fine on my end.

The Madden Playbook Editor 1.2.zip
(203.98 KiB) Downloaded 173 times

phalanx93
All-Pro

Postby phalanx93 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:08 pm

Thank you, I think it might something up with my computer, but I will try this out to make sure.

With the Madden playbook Editor (packfan's newest version, called Alpha or not, it's the same version) when I create a route, i can't save it and move it to other playbooks. It doesn't retain handoff targets. (QB handoff to a WR on a Jet sweep) Really weird.

Do you run it in any kind of compatibility mode? I use Windows 7

phalanx93
All-Pro

Postby phalanx93 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:31 am

Problem half-fixed. When I run the Playbook Editor in Compatibility mode (Windows XP SP2) the new routes get saved, however, all of the quick custom routes already in the editor disappear.

And I may have hit on my problem. There is a process to making a route. I've been successful in saving them when I actually attach an "End route" option. Without that, the route reverts to whatever it was previously.

Return to “Plays and playbooks”