MADDEN 17 Playbooks?

PatrioticParty
Veteran

MADDEN 17 Playbooks?

Postby PatrioticParty » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:23 pm

Title!

I got a MADDEN 17 game guide the other day. I dont have the game. But I love reading game guides. So then I remember that I had MADDEN 08. So I was like,I must get all the 2017 stuffs. Which I'm doing,and I dont know if there is a playbook or not. Im also in CST so i will only answer in the afternoon my time.
John 3:16

Sadly,I'm not allowed to have this anymore. Why am I leaving it there? I don't know,I'm not sure. Any how, Read this instead:

MADE IN AMERICA,PROUD IN AMERICA,LIVE IN AMERICA!!!!!

MADDEN 17 Playbooks?

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Re: MADDEN 17 Playbooks?

Postby JSamuel » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:55 pm

I don't know very much about playbooks, but I think it would be possible to recreate the Madden 17 playbooks for Madden 08. You could try contacting Littleware for more info, this is his area of expertise.

I'm wondering about your signature... did they not let you put John 3:16 in you signature?

PatrioticParty
Veteran

Postby PatrioticParty » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:44 am

Thanks! I will contact him!

And no I'm not allowed to put it in my signature. I got a PM one day with RevanFan saying I cant put political stuff in my signature. I dont hold it against him. He probs got tired of the flame wars.

Sadly,I'm not allowed to have this anymore. Why am I leaving it there? I don't know,I'm not sure. Any how, Read this instead:

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:54 am

PatrioticParty wrote:Thanks! I will contact him!

And no I'm not allowed to put it in my signature. I got a PM one day with RevanFan saying I cant put political stuff in my signature. I dont hold it against him. He probs got tired of the flame wars.

John 3:16 isn't political. It's just sharing good news. It shouldn't offend anyone.

ycleped, who is a moderator, has this in his signature:

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me

That's a portion of scripture from Psalms 23.

EDIT:
There. My signature is updated.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:01 pm

JSamuel wrote:

John 3:16 isn't political. It's just sharing good news. It shouldn't offend anyone.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me

EDIT:

His (PatrioticParty) signature was directly political before. It's fine to quote your favorite bible verses and things like that, provided they don't say awful things that could offend people. So no quoting 1st Timothy (yes, I've read the bible front to back, but not in a long time.)

Anyway, back on topic please.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

ycleped
Hall of Fame

Postby ycleped » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:49 pm

RevanFan wrote:
JSamuel wrote:

EDIT:

His (PatrioticParty) signature was directly political before. It's fine to quote your favorite bible verses and things like that, provided they don't say awful things that could offend people. So no quoting 1st Timothy (yes, I've read the bible front to back, but not in a long time.)

Anyway, back on topic please.

Yikes, 1st Timothy... No wonder lol
// Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me //

ImageImage
ImageImage

PatrioticParty
Veteran

Postby PatrioticParty » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:19 pm

ummmm playbooks?

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:42 pm

PatrioticParty wrote:ummmm playbooks?

Yes, playbooks. Let's try and get this conversation back in the right direction again.

Playbooks... are nice...

PatrioticParty
Veteran

Postby PatrioticParty » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:41 pm

Your source said he did not have enough time....any other ways?

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:21 pm

PatrioticParty wrote:Your source said he did not have enough time....any other ways?

Well, I have to tell you, I know next to nothing about playbooks. I'm sure there is a way, but I don't know that way.

You could try messing around the with playbook utilities in MadMod-X.

If you were going to try and recreate all the Madden 17 playbooks, I do know it would take a very, very long time.

Once again, I know nothing about it, so if you need more information you'll have to either ask someone who does or figure it out yourself.

Return to “Plays and playbooks”