Looking for Jet Sweep

phalanx93
All-Pro

Looking for Jet Sweep

Postby phalanx93 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:32 pm

SplitWest.pbo
(142.52 KiB) Downloaded 117 times

I want to add a Jet sweep to the "Split-Jumbo" package, using the offset TE/WR to Sweep left, I've tried using the Alpha playbook editor & failed.

Watching Steelers vs Chiefs and the Chiefs use a straight motion Jet Sweep hand-off to a WR. I'm using FF2015 mod, and I can't find that play.

Is there a playbook in-game with that play? Or how about a custom playbook?

Any help will be appreciated.

Looking for Jet Sweep

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Looking for Jet Sweep

Postby RevanFan » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:24 am

phalanx93 wrote:Watching Steelers vs Chiefs and the Chiefs use a straight motion Jet Sweep hand-off to a WR. I'm using FF2015 mod, and I can't find that play.

Is there a playbook in-game with that play? Or how about a custom playbook?

Any help will be appreciated.

The Cowboys use that play with Lucky Whitehead too, but I've never seen it in Madden, and I don't know if anyone's ever put it into a playbook. If there is a book with it, though, I'd also like it.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

phalanx93
All-Pro

Postby phalanx93 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:36 am

I want to get my WRs involved in the running game. I have some really good ones and I don't like reverses (too slow developing) and I don't want to put them through the Ty Montgomery treatment. (Making them RBs)

doktor75
Veteran

Postby doktor75 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:16 am

Jetsweep - you got it in Buffalo's playbook, 3 versions in their set.

phalanx93
All-Pro

Postby phalanx93 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:19 am

doktor75 wrote:Jetsweep - you got it in Buffalo's playbook, 3 versions in their set.

Thanks for the info. But I think you're thinking of the stock Bills Playbook. I'm using a Mod that has the Doug Marrone Offense for the Bills

phalanx93
All-Pro

Postby phalanx93 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:06 pm

Checked the FF/FI XV Bills playbook. and it's not there. Are you talking about the stock Madden 08 bills playbook?

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:10 pm

Flexbone custom playbook has the jet sweep. My 2-Back Pro-set playbook has custom: Jet Sweep, End Around, Double Pass, HB Pass, Flea-Flicker. TE Screens, Slot Screens, WR Screens, FB screens, double screens :lol: . I'm working on the Shovel Pass logic, I'm close to solving it after I got the custom double pass to work perfect!

phalanx93
All-Pro

Postby phalanx93 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:35 pm

I've got the Flexbone. It's a good playbook.
Can you run the Jet Sweep with a TE. I have a Split-Back Jumbo set with an offset TE close in for blocking.

I'd like to add it other PBs as well. Should I just look at Flexbone for the process? Or is there another way to figure it out?

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:00 pm

phalanx93 wrote:I've got the Flexbone. It's a good playbook.
Can you run the Jet Sweep with a TE. I have a Split-Back Jumbo set with an offset TE close in for blocking.

I'd like to add it other PBs as well. Should I just look at Flexbone for the process? Or is there another way to figure it out?

Yes you can run a Jet sweep with the TE. I've been running it all season with the Chiefs. As you mentioned, the TE will be offset/Flex...
The Jet Sweep in the Flexbone book uses the HB. You can easily create a packages replacing the HB with the TE or WR you'd prefer!

You can add the jet sweep to any book, but you must import it *Flexbone* into the Gamedata file. Then load madden and copy the Jet Sweep play to any book you want.

phalanx93
All-Pro

Postby phalanx93 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:08 pm

So I import Flexbone into Madden as a stock playbook, so I can add the formation and play in the playbook editor?

It's too bad there aren't guides in here for Alpha's playbook editor, step-by-step for newbies or those like me, who need instructions.

Return to “Plays and playbooks”