Looking for Jet Sweep

trey31
Hall of Fame

Re: Looking for Jet Sweep

Postby trey31 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:03 am

phalanx93 wrote:That is a beautiful play. Really like the pass back to the
QB. Thanks for sharing. Do you have a playbook you could share? I want to get a look at the routes you used. I could see a variation using two HBs. Pitch and pass back. Really impressive.

All my playbooks were lost in a SNAFU while installing the FI mod last year :cry:

I started modding instead of rebuilding the playbooks.

I may rebuild from scratch at some point. I really liked that gimmick play the Bears used on MNF a few weeks back.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

Sponsor

Sponsor

phalanx93
All-Pro

Postby phalanx93 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:17 am

That sucks, again, beautiful play. I saw a play once that was just great. QB play-action roll-out to the right. Threw back across the field to HB doing a screen route to the left after play-action, wide open, long gain.

phalanx93
All-Pro

Postby phalanx93 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:52 pm

trey31 wrote:
The cheese with my Wildcat Jet Toss QB Pass gimmick play was even worse.
Spoiler:

Does anyone have a copy of this playbook or plays? I am willing to attempt to recreate it. But I have my doubts about my ability to duplicate it, it's been awhile since I used the playbook Editor. Any help would be appreciated on getting started (routes, formation, steps for the pitch, etc.)

Return to “Plays and playbooks”