Playbook Editor

Toacrawler
Veteran

Playbook Editor

Postby Toacrawler » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:35 pm

Hi everyone

It's not a new topics because there is already several versions of Madden Offensive Playbook editor but i tried to dowload them and my computer says that there is a virus in the 2.5 version.

So im looking for a Playbook editor that allowed me to make motion (because when i do it from the game i can't make motion) and more freedom when i create plays and put more formation to my playbook.

Thanks.

Toacrawler.

Playbook Editor

Sponsor

Sponsor

moonbax
MVP

Re: Playbook Editor

Postby moonbax » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:50 pm

It most likely isn't a virus. The application that you want is also included in the MadModX package that you can alternatively try downloading.

Toacrawler
Veteran

Postby Toacrawler » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:49 pm

I'm very thanksful for the anwser but look pls. When i want to open the Playbook in the editer ther is what's came out:
The editor crash and i can't do anything.
Attachments
crash.png
crash.png (165.92 KiB) Viewed 2260 times

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:49 am

Toacrawler wrote:I'm very thanksful for the anwser but look pls. When i want to open the Playbook in the editer ther is what's came out:

AAAHH!!!

I get that same error message on my computer when I try to use MadMod-X, except in English. (I used Google Translate to make sure it means the same thing). Here's the thread I started about the problem:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=18752&hilit

Toacrawler
Veteran

Postby Toacrawler » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:32 am

JSamuel wrote:
Toacrawler wrote:I'm very thanksful for the anwser but look pls. When i want to open the Playbook in the editer ther is what's came out:

AAAHH!!!

I get that same error message on my computer when I try to use MadMod-X, except in English. (I used Google Translate to make sure it means the same thing). Here's the thread I started about the problem:

http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopi ... 8752&hilit

I don't know why but on my Windows 10 Madden Editor is working good ! But i don'T know how to delete a formation or a play..

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:49 am

Toacrawler wrote:
JSamuel wrote:

AAAHH!!!

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=18752&hilit

I don't know why but on my Windows 10 Madden Editor is working good ! But i don'T know how to delete a formation or a play..

Yeah, my Madden Editor works on W10 too. I just have trouble with most of the tools and utilities in MadMod-X.

The only way I was able to get it to work was by using a different PC. So if you have any other computers in your house, try them.

Toacrawler
Veteran

Postby Toacrawler » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:51 am

JSamuel wrote:
Toacrawler wrote:
JSamuel wrote:AAAHH!!!

http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopi ... 8752&hilit

Yeah, my Madden Editor works on W10 too. I just have trouble with most of the tools and utilities in MadMod-X.

The only way I was able to get it to work was by using a different PC. So if you have any other computers in your house, try them.

Yeah i have a other pc, but wow ther is a lot a tool in there. Its Hard to use them sometimes because you need to loauch the game, watch if your changes was correct or not, bug etc..

CrazyBacardiMan
Rookie

Postby CrazyBacardiMan » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:27 pm

Has anyone found a solution to this JIT debugging error? I have read some things on Visual studio, I downloaded VS but still no luck on solving this issue, can anyone help?

Toacrawler
Veteran

Postby Toacrawler » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:14 pm

CrazyBacardiMan wrote:Has anyone found a solution to this JIT debugging error? I have read some things on Visual studio, I downloaded VS but still no luck on solving this issue, can anyone help?

I used to work on Madden Paybook Editor on Windows 10 but i dont know why the bug came again after a week of work on my playbook.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:40 pm

CrazyBacardiMan wrote:Has anyone found a solution to this JIT debugging error? I have read some things on Visual studio, I downloaded VS but still no luck on solving this issue, can anyone help?

I still haven't figured it out. I also tried Visual Studio, but that didn't help either.

It's really frustrating that there are so many people who can't use MadMod-X because of the problem. I'm currently working on a 5th and 6th Grade Football mod, but when I need to use MadMod-X, I'm forced to put the files on a USB drive, move them to a different computer, edit them on that computer, then move them back to my computer.

If I ever figure out how to fix the issue, I'll be sure and tell you guys. Until then, here's the official thread for it:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=18752&p=84619&hilit

Return to “Plays and playbooks”