Old School Playbooks Project

Gregatron
Veteran

Re: Old School Playbooks Project

Postby Gregatron » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:20 pm

Well now I feel stupid. I could have sworn I had winrar on my laptop! Thanks!

Now, could you please explain the wacky formations in your flexbase defense? It looks like a number of players are all over the place. One guy is at DT in one play and what looks like SS or NB in another.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Double-U
Banned

Postby Double-U » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:24 pm

Wacky??? You call Tom Landry's 4-3 Flex Defense Wacky??? You call Buddy Ryan 46 Defense Wacky??? That stupid funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I brought them to Madden out of respect! Plus I expanded them with some 2017 insight! Take them to practice to see what you're working with! I want to do a 1972 Miami Dolphin PB also soon!
Attachments
flex3.jpg
flex3.jpg (141.29 KiB) Viewed 1085 times
43_flex1.jpg
43_flex1.jpg (64.6 KiB) Viewed 1085 times

Gregatron
Veteran

Postby Gregatron » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:34 pm

What's wacky is my DT lining up 15 yds back. Unless there is something going on that switches them between playbook view and actual gameplay.

Double-U
Banned

Postby Double-U » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:34 pm

Gregatron wrote:What's wacky is my DT lining up 15 yds back. Unless there is something going on that switches them between playbook view and actual gameplay.

Dude, you killin me... stop talking! First, the rar, now the pictures on screen ...without even practicing a play!!?!? Load the dam book and play it before you ask another question!!!!

I loaded the book in the play editor and noticed what you are refering to! Madden does not like PackFan Editor. So some how the FMTX/Y Art for the formations gets all screwed up if you edit plays back and forth between both editors as I've done!! Also the Play-Art for each play was off. I've updated the Art for both the formations and plays and will be uploading new version after dinner!

Double-U
Banned

Postby Double-U » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:55 pm

I modified the formation art to correct the wackiness!! I saw something strange early today. In-game, pre-snap, I pressed 5 (man-lock) by mistake and called a zone play. 4 DB's were in Cover 4 Deep Zone, while 3 LB's were in Hook Zone (yellow) coverage. When two of the WR's shifted sides, CB1 and OLB moved out of position to the weak side of the field as if they were supposed to be in man-lock coverage!?! I am sure the man-lock logic is inside the book but the logic is assigned to the wrong plays!!! What to look for in the DB editor??? I have no clue...yet!
Attachments
Flexbase 3.0.pbd
(150.77 KiB) Downloaded 122 times

Double-U
Banned

Postby Double-U » Mon May 01, 2017 2:20 pm

2 Back Pro Set update:
Attachments
2 Back Pro-Set.pbo
(191.02 KiB) Downloaded 145 times

Return to “Plays and playbooks”