1985 Bears PlayBook

Col. Trautman
MVP

1985 Bears PlayBook

Postby Col. Trautman » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:52 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm pretty new to Madden, and I thought I would ask for some help on creating the 1985 bears playbooks for Madden 08 PC. I found the pdf files of the playbooks, but they look like a jumbled mess to me, and I was wondering if anyone could try putting the actual plays into a Madden format. I tried to rebuild the plays and they turned into a disaster. I will send the links. If you guys can help me out let me know. Thanks :)

https://jameslightfootball.files.wordpr ... r-bowl.pdf

1985 Bears PlayBook

Sponsor

Sponsor

Littleware
Banned

Re: 1985 Bears PlayBook

Postby Littleware » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:12 pm

Col. Trautman wrote:Hello everyone,

I'm pretty new to Madden, and I thought I would ask for some help on creating the 1985 bears playbooks for Madden 08 PC. I found the pdf files of the playbooks, but they look like a jumbled mess to me, and I was wondering if anyone could try putting the actual plays into a Madden format. I tried to rebuild the plays and they turned into a disaster. I will send the links. If you guys can help me out let me know. Thanks :)

I am working on throwback playbooks. The 85 Bears 46 Buddy Ryan Playbook has already been created by Randall. My playbooks will be focusing on the older teams late 60's thru 1978.

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:51 am

Well I will try to find Randall's version of the 46 Defense. Any chance on the recreation of Mike Ditka's 85 offense book? ;) I hope to start a new Superstar for the Bears as a QB or a HB, and bring them back to a SuperBowl.

I have been having a blast in Superstar mode... My QB I made him real good, went 16-0 on All pro, won the play offs and beat the Colts 40-35 ( got a safety and 1 field goal) at the SuperBowl. We also won the Pro Bowl. Go Packers! :D I'm in my first year as pro and my playing made Brett Farve retire :lol: I'm hoping to win the SuperBowl again.

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:53 pm

Hey guys,

Since this thread is still open, I was wondering how do you find the superbowl stadium in the list? I was about to play the 1985 SuperBowl with the Bears and Pats, but when I went to select my stadium it only had the Pro Bowl stadium and the default team stadiums. Since I won a Super Bowl in Superstar Mode I thought it would be in the list. Do I have to make it to the Super Bowl in the standard franchise mode to get it in the Play Now Stadium list? I am on the PC version so there are no Madden cards or unlockables like on Xbox or ps2/3. Can anyone help? Thanks

--Col.

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:04 am

Col. Trautman wrote:Well I will try to find Randall's version of the 46 Defense. Any chance on the recreation of Mike Ditka's 85 offense book? ;) I hope to start a new Superstar for the Bears as a QB or a HB, and bring them back to a SuperBowl.

I have been having a blast in Superstar mode... My QB I made him real good, went 16-0 on All pro, won the play offs and beat the Colts 40-35 ( got a safety and 1 field goal) at the SuperBowl. We also won the Pro Bowl. Go Packers! :D I'm in my first year as pro and my playing made Brett Farve retire :lol: I'm hoping to win the SuperBowl again.

Do you have any other links to the 85 Bears playbooks? That one only has passing plays in it. If you find another link, I'll give it a go!

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:13 am

Hi Littleware,

I'm sorry, but I was only able to find the 1985 passing offense playbook. No one has uploaded the 1985 running playbook. Could you still try to build the passing playbook?

--Col

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:53 pm

Col. Trautman wrote:Hi Littleware,

I'm sorry, but I was only able to find the 1985 passing offense playbook. No one has uploaded the 1985 running playbook. Could you still try to build the passing playbook?

--Col

Sure, I'll do it! BTW the 46 Defense Randall12 made is for the 90 Eagles, not 85 bears and it's pretty good. Mine includes 85 Bears, 90 Eagles and 94 Cards formations and plays. There is another Buddy Ryan 46 floating around the playbooks section also. I will be uploading mine soon.

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:30 am

Hi,

I have been working on my running game, how do I audible a wheel route, flat route, or a blue route, I'm using my laptop keyboard btw, I know how to audible WRs, but I can't seem to audible my RBs. When I try they automatically block only. Any help? And also I can't use a game controller with this laptop as I only have one port and its an external hard drive. Thanks.

Randall12
MVP

Postby Randall12 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:24 am

Funny I just made an update to mine, So improved.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=17308&p=76742#p76742

So yeah to COL.Trautman

I guess I was totally not insane thinking the 46 in MADDEN didn't seem right ? :)

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:20 pm

Col. Trautman wrote:Hi,
I have been working on my running game, how do I audible a wheel route, flat route, or a blue route, I'm using my laptop keyboard btw, I know how to audible WRs, but I can't seem to audible my RBs. When I try they automatically block only. Any help? And also I can't use a game controller with this laptop as I only have one port and its an external hard drive. Thanks.

Same way. Hot Route then the button you want.
The only difference between WRs and RBs are 2 buttons on the RB hot route will always be block right/left the rest are all the same.
So the Giants traded Beckham....

Return to “Plays and playbooks”