Empty Playbooks for importing formations

TheLandFan
Rookie

Re: Empty Playbooks for importing formations

Postby TheLandFan » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:16 pm

TeeNice wrote:This is one of my books. As you can see 219 plays and 21 seIs! I followed the steps by in the playbook dump thread by Teoita our playbook God! Using the playbook compression feature will get you past the limits! Odd thing when I try to load the other def book 300 plays in madden PB editor, it crashes, but it's in my gamedata and plays well! But Madden 08 is limited and we're out the box! I do know the merger has issue with merging duplicate coded formations. Exampple is I formation set. Some teams have I formation, while others have I formation normal or I formation close. All 3 sets use different codes. So merging them is ok. But if you already merged I formation then try to merge a different teams' I formation, you will not be able to merge the second version of the I formation. Merger will crash!! Trial and Error

Can you share your playbook with us? I'd love to have a copy.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Veteran

Postby 158.3 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:19 am

Hey, guys,
Could you give me the numbers of default defensive playbooks from Madden's .dat file...?
I can not find them anywhere.

MikeWest502
MVP

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:19 pm

158.3 wrote:Hey, guys,
Could you give me the numbers of default defensive playbooks from Madden's .dat file...?
I can not find them anywhere.

Did you look in my Madden 2020 Playbooks OP? There is a listing there!

Return to “Plays and playbooks”