Madden 20 Playbooks

User avatar
Austinmario13
Hall of Fame
Posts: 3324
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:57 pm
Location: West Odessa, TX
Contact:

Re: Madden 20 Playbooks

Postby Austinmario13 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:37 am

78 - Custom Playbook in Madden is actually the Run 'N' Gun offense in default Madden.

Re: Madden 20 Playbooks

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
MikeWest502
All-Pro
Posts: 472
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:36 pm

Re: Madden 20 Playbooks

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:14 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:78 - Custom Playbook in Madden is actually the Run 'N' Gun offense in default Madden.


Custom Playbook is just the name in the db_template file, not the book. My 78 is ps2 08 default Run 'N' Gun!

User avatar
Austinmario13
Hall of Fame
Posts: 3324
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:57 pm
Location: West Odessa, TX
Contact:

Re: Madden 20 Playbooks

Postby Austinmario13 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:07 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:78 - Custom Playbook in Madden is actually the Run 'N' Gun offense in default Madden.


Custom Playbook is just the name in the db_template file, not the book. My 78 is ps2 08 default Run 'N' Gun!

I wonder why it's called custom then?

User avatar
MikeWest502
All-Pro
Posts: 472
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:36 pm

Re: Madden 20 Playbooks

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:22 am

Austinmario13 wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:78 - Custom Playbook in Madden is actually the Run 'N' Gun offense in default Madden.


Custom Playbook is just the name in the db_template file, not the book. My 78 is ps2 08 default Run 'N' Gun!

I wonder why it's called custom then?


My guess is that when the gamedat was updated to the Madden 12 PS2 books or somewhere down the line in between FI mods, someone imported a custom playbook in slot 78 and labeled it in the db_template file! I never played with the custom playbook, so I can't say what it was!

User avatar
MikeWest502
All-Pro
Posts: 472
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:36 pm

Re: Madden 20 Playbooks

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:27 pm

Green Bay Packers 2020 books are cancelled...


Return to “Plays and playbooks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest