Madden 20 Playbooks

MikeWest502
All-Pro

Re: Madden 20 Playbooks

Postby MikeWest502 » Fri May 22, 2020 11:36 am

Another weird thing that's happening is when I flip some plays at LOS, the routes are not switching and some qb hand-offs and play-actions fail. But most work and flip fine. FYI!

Formation Audibles for all books:

Up - Pass
Down - Play-Action Pass or a screen
Left - Outside, Delay, Draw, Counter, Jet Sweep Runs
Right - Inside run

Sponsor

Sponsor

MikeWest502
All-Pro

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun May 24, 2020 12:14 pm

I'm going against my word one more time. I'm not sure how this happened so fast :o , but here...

Dallas Cowboys 2020 Defense :D

Dal. Cowboys 2020.pbd
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MikeWest502
All-Pro

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun May 24, 2020 12:16 pm

Arizona Cardinals 2020 Offense

Ari. Cardinals 2020.pbo

Miami Dolphins PBD is officially on the clock! Seattle Seahawks D will follow!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sun May 24, 2020 3:26 pm

Thanks for these playbooks Mike!

MikeWest502
All-Pro

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun May 24, 2020 7:09 pm

rogerjinx wrote:Thanks for these playbooks Mike!
You welcome bro, and thanks coming from you and Bus36 stands tall. You know I'm humbled to be appreciated by you guys, the great HOF modders!

Actually, I got more inspired by you early on! Someone mentioned the word daunting, and all I could do is think of you doing the roster since I've been here. I felt, it couldn't be more daunting that what Rojo is doing so, yeah, thanks for being you and I appreciate your appreciation :lol:

... And for everyone else you're welcome!

With that... Here is a formation add-on pack that was part of EA's playbook update for several team's defenses.

Dime Rush
Quarters Overload

You can use the playbook merger to import these into any book you want. They will be included in the upcoming Bronco's and Seahawk's pbd

Spectacularpooh
Veteran

Postby Spectacularpooh » Thu May 28, 2020 2:55 pm

Thanks Mike West for all of these playbooks, im downloading all of them as we speak, puts even more life into the game along with the updated rosters!! i hope the CPU can use these playbooks too by default unless i got port em in myself in the VS menu.

Obviously seeing as im an Eagles fan i'll be waiting for you to do the Eagles playbook soon, it'll be interesting seeing as they run 2 TE sets most of the time.
Twitter: Spectpooheagles
Twitch: Spectacularpooh2414 (plays a wide variety of content)

MikeWest502
All-Pro

Postby MikeWest502 » Thu May 28, 2020 4:48 pm

Spectacularpooh wrote:Thanks Mike West for all of these playbooks, im downloading all of them as we speak, puts even more life into the game along with the updated rosters!! i hope the CPU can use these playbooks too by default unless i got port em in myself in the VS menu.

Obviously seeing as im an Eagles fan i'll be waiting for you to do the Eagles playbook soon, it'll be interesting seeing as they run 2 TE sets most of the time.

Ha, waiting huh! You're welcome Spectacularpooh! And I suppose you won't have to wait much longer! I just finished the Miami defense! I will get you Eagles in the air next!

I use two ways to play them. In play-now using Rojo latest roster cpu .vs games I assign both teams a user profile then select their books! My franchise I use DFR5 to import them to gamedata, then used nza to assign them to teams via coaches tab.

MikeWest502
All-Pro

Postby MikeWest502 » Thu May 28, 2020 5:21 pm

Miami Dolphins 2020 Defense

It's bigger :o :shock: :D

smatz151
Veteran

Postby smatz151 » Thu May 28, 2020 7:36 pm

Hi Mike. Thanks for making these and bringing a more modern feel to Madden 08. I am having some issues with the playbooks though in Play Now vs the CPU using Rojo updated roster. I haven't tried them all but seems to be when I assign a playbook to the cpu and also to myself. Cards vs Broncos crashed the game. Cards vs Ravens switched the Cards playbook to something else (the formations and plays were completely different). I think if I just load the Cards playbook to myself it seems to be fine. Let me know if I am doing something wrong or if you are finding this on your end as well. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Return to “Plays and playbooks”