Custom Playbooks Don't show up in Franchise Mode

Re: Custom Playbooks Don't show up in Franchise Mode

Sponsor

Sponsor

mike9472
MVP

Postby mike9472 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:38 pm

Something is definitely wrong with your Madden game. First pic shows your folder contains offensive playbooks. Your second and third pics show defensive playbooks in the offensive playbook drop down list. Not sure how that's even possible. When you create a playbook in game it always gets saved to the playbook folder automatically. You shouldn't have a Documents/EA Sports folder. Your EA Sports folder should be in C:/Program Files (x86). Your Documents folder should have a Madden 08 folder in it. When you installed Madden did you change the default install path? If you did, uninstall and start over. Let it install to the default path, then run the game and it will create the madden 08 folder in Documents. I personally was never able to get Madden to run with Windows 10. When I ran the installation disk it always quit when it got to the direct X 9.0c. It wouldn't let me skip that step, so I made my computer dual boot. I use Windows XP for Madden and NBA Live and Windows 10 for newer games.

Brock
All-Pro

Postby Brock » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:03 pm

NVM. Lol wow, i re-read your post and realized I was browsing the def playbooks, not the offense. They do show up.

MikeWest502
All-Pro

Postby MikeWest502 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:54 am

Brock wrote:NVM. Lol wow, i re-read your post and realized I was browsing the def playbooks, not the offense. They do show up.

Thanks mike9472! Glad you got them to work Brock! Brock, how long this problem go on :oops: ?

Brock
All-Pro

Postby Brock » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:35 pm

I thought I was replying to you, lol both of you have Mike in your username. It wasn't an issue, I was just looking at the defense playbooks instead of the offense playbooks. I never use the drop downs so I got them mixed up.

Return to “Plays and playbooks”