Madden 20 Playbooks

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden 20 Playbooks

Postby BUS36 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:06 pm

Now that I gave you the Championship.... :lol: do the Steelers Defensive playbook next as my second place prize....
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Sponsor

Sponsor

MikeWest502
All-Pro

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:50 pm

BUS36 wrote:Now that I gave you the Championship.... :lol: do the Steelers Defensive playbook next as my second place prize....

No problem coach! As soon as I fix the issue with the game assigning incorrect players, I will have a Steeler D. in the works. I think I found where the error happened. I'm testing, there is a part of the process where I loaded the defensive playbooks into the Packfan Offensive book editor 2.5. I used 2.5 to assign the formation audibles, nothing more (it 's the only PBE that the function works correctly)! Afterward, I did figure out how to assign the formation audibles using the DBE, that part is ugly!! But at least, I found where the error arose and can be corrected!

So it's just a matter or rebuilding the broken books, again! The formations that have the offensive players will be the ones I need to reconstruct from scratchy! I think I can get the PB-merger to speed the process with the working formations!

IceyJFish
Pro Bowl

Postby IceyJFish » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:10 pm

The link won't show up for the Chiefs Defense Playbook :?:

MikeWest502
All-Pro

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:26 am

IceyJFish wrote:The link won't show up for the Chiefs Defense Playbook :?:

Yes, removed them (defenses) because they had too many problems. I have made complete new ones with 125+ plays for KC and SF. Not sure how soon they will be ready for u/l. I been putting most my free time on the NBA Teams Mod. My NBA custom fields are NBA home courts, not just a midfield logo! I've also update my roster to have the current players, need to go thru skin tone adjustments!

I'll post a snap shot of a few of the team courts I've made later!

Return to “Plays and playbooks”