Madden 20 Playbooks

MikeWest502
MVP

Re: Madden 20 Playbooks

Postby MikeWest502 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:30 pm

ShoNuff wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
ShoNuff wrote:I only brought it up in case you wanted to improve on your excellent work.

As for my AI, I have rules about how I manage and play a game. I set the AI for teams to manage field position and use their best weapons often. Ex. Inside the opponent 5 yard line. I never run any counter or any run play with delay backfield action. I will run play action on 1st and 3rd down only. Never run screens either. The same goes for if I'm pinned inside my 5 yard line. No draws, delays or playaction!! But when the cpu runs the books, They run counter's on 3rd down, screen inside the opp. 10 yard line which I didn't program, delays or read options inside their own 3 yard line. Madden 08 is just Madden 08

That's the thing I'm saying, that kind of problem can be solved if the plays are associated with the proper AIGR. I am by no measure an expert in playbook creating or editing, but understanding what each AIGR number and what plays should be associated with them is key IMHO. But to each it's own!

Bro please go for it... Use that insight you have to make the books better. Download any book, tweak the AIGR as you understand, and just send my a copy so I can test/check out/enjoy/analyze/understand what changes you made! This IS a community where we share knowledge. I'm using mine getting the books out. Jump right in ShoNuff! I hear you talkin, put you efforts to use!

Sponsor

Sponsor

ShoNuff
Rookie

Postby ShoNuff » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:47 pm

As I said before...
ShoNuff wrote:I only brought it up in case "YOU" wanted to improve on your excellent work.
"Being aware of a single shortcoming within yourself is far more useful than being aware of a thousand in someone else" -Dalai Lama

MikeWest502
MVP

Postby MikeWest502 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:50 pm

ShoNuff wrote:As I said before...
ShoNuff wrote:I only brought it up in case "YOU" wanted to improve on your excellent work.

;)

IceyJFish
All-Pro

Postby IceyJFish » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:52 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:N.E Patriots 2020 Defense

If you r3port any malfuntcion, please give:

Formation
Play
Error

Thanks again, enjoy!

Thanks man :D

MikeWest502
MVP

Postby MikeWest502 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:03 pm

IceyJFish wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:N.E Patriots 2020 Defense

If you r3port any malfuntcion, please give:

Formation
Play
Error

Thanks again, enjoy!

Thanks man :D

Thank you for enjoying it! :lol:

MikeWest502
MVP

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:19 pm

Tennessee Titans are on the clock! Hats off! Did I just see them running a Read Option with Tannehill? :lol: uhhh ok!!! ;)

MikeWest502
MVP

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:03 pm

Yesterday, I had the week 12 Monday night matchup, Ravens v. Rams. Cpu v. cpu! The Ravens were using my new book, while the Rams are using the EA Book! Cpu v cpu!

Speaking specifically about the AI. In this game. Raven's won 38-17 blowout. John Madden repeatedly commented positively on Jackson making the right read against the zone and blitz coverages that the Rams threw at them! And John also mentioned the OC possibly being up for a HC job! Jackson torched the Rams' with 400+ passing yards! John just would NOT shut up!!! I think the AI is ok based on what John had to say! :D

MikeWest502
MVP

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:05 pm

I found a glitch in the N.E defense. When I called a specific play using delayed blitz logic, the game would crash, has been repaired and will upload the corrected book later tonight!

ShoNuff
Rookie

Postby ShoNuff » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:50 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:

I think the AI is ok based on what John had to say! :D

That's nice! Imagine the results if the AIGR was configured according to...

AIGR 1: Third and short situation from pretty much anywhere on the field; most all formations, mostly run plays w/ some PA and short passes mixed in.

AIGR 3: Goal line running situations; mostly power running/GL formations, nearly all runs (inside and out) with a couple PA passes

AIGR 4: Red zone 1st and 2nd down (5-20 yards to go); mostly runs (about 75%) and mid-short passing

AIGR 5: Backed up near own goal line; nearly all formations (including GL); mostly runs with some safer passes

AIGR 6: Second down plays (2 to 12 yards); any formation

AIGR 7: 3rd and medium; any formation (including GL), short and medium passes w/ draws and some outside runs mixed in

AIGR 8: Long yardage; all pass plays, mostly deep throws

AIGR 10: Two-minute offense; mostly shotgun (3,4, and 5 WR sets), all pass plays with the exception of 1 draw play.

AIGR 13: Clock-control run; mostly running formations (including GL), all running plays

AIGR 17: This values has nearly every running play (minus the reverses and end-arounds).

AIGR 20: This value has nearly every pass play.

AIGR 21: Hail Mary plays

AIGR 22: All goal line formation PA passes + 2 short passes from I-formation.

AIGR 34: Short yardage situation; mostly power formations (including goalline) with some 3-4 WR sets mixed in, mostly runs with a few passes

AIGR 35: Mostly passing formations, mid-deep passes with some draws and screens

AIGR 36: This tag only contains pass plays (multiple WR mostly but some I-form plays mixed in); medium passes with some deep throws

AIGR 37: Multiple formations (including GL), nearly all runs with a few short passes sprinkled in.

AIGR 38: first down plays

AIGR 40: short yardage passing; all PA passes, mostly from goal line formation but with a few passing formations as well.
"Being aware of a single shortcoming within yourself is far more useful than being aware of a thousand in someone else" -Dalai Lama

MikeWest502
MVP

Postby MikeWest502 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:18 am

ShoNuff wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

I think the AI is ok based on what John had to say! :D

That's nice! Imagine the results if the AIGR was configured according to...

I'm gonna be easy, bro! You're being rude and posted that on my forum! Please delete it! I'm sure that aigr info is posted 100 times on the site. We don't need 101! And I've already stated, I wasn't interested. I also stated I wasn't going to read the redundant info again for you! And, I already stated if you want you could tweak what ever, just don't peddle my books with your improved ai!

What I don't get is why you're so passionate about something you won't even involve yourself in, yet you want to put more work on me! When I asked you to do your aigr thing, you backed off and declined to participate! So please maintain your status, backed off please!!

Better yet, you make your own books for some teams I haven't done, add your keen aigr, pit them vs mine! I doubt you got it in you!

Return to “Plays and playbooks”