Run Heavy Offense Ripped from Madden?

Postby Austinmario13 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:15 pm

Does anyone have it? If you're wondering, it'll be file 76 in the GAMEDATA.dat

Run Heavy Offense Ripped from Madden?

Sponsor

Sponsor

mike9472
All-Pro

Re: Run Heavy Offense Ripped from Madden?

Postby mike9472 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:38 pm

Maybe this info has been lost, but you can use Madden DAT Decryptor to decrypt all the playbooks and then follow these steps to make the playbooks editable in Playbook Editor 1.2

1) Open the playbook in the DB Editor and go into the formation audible table PBFM. Anywhere you see a "511", change it to zero.

2) Go to the PBST table; delete any record (the entire line), where the SETL value=0 (they are labeled with positions, like HB, FB, etc...)

3) Go to the PSAL table and export it to a .csv file. Open in excel and sort the values by "code" delete all lines that contain code=255. (This is some kind of placeholder code that pacfan's editors don't recognize. It won't affect any of the plays.)

I can't remember if it was (mee) who discovered this, it was a long time ago. I do know that it worked so I archived the info.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Re: Run Heavy Offense Ripped from Madden?

Postby Austinmario13 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:10 pm

mike9472 wrote:Maybe this info has been lost, but you can use Madden DAT Decryptor to decrypt all the playbooks and then follow these steps to make the playbooks editable in Playbook Editor 1.2

1) Open the playbook in the DB Editor and go into the formation audible table PBFM. Anywhere you see a "511", change it to zero.

2) Go to the PBST table; delete any record (the entire line), where the SETL value=0 (they are labeled with positions, like HB, FB, etc...)

3) Go to the PSAL table and export it to a .csv file. Open in excel and sort the values by "code" delete all lines that contain code=255. (This is some kind of placeholder code that pacfan's editors don't recognize. It won't affect any of the plays.)

I can't remember if it was (mee) who discovered this, it was a long time ago. I do know that it worked so I archived the info.

That worked. I was able to rip the playbook using Quick BMS GUI and opened it in DB Editor, and did all but step 3 (Step 3 seems to break the playbook). It opened in the playbook editor after step 2. I couldn't edit plays, but I only wanted formations anyways. I'm guessing step 3 is for editing plays, but when you do that, it breaks the playbook and you have to start from scratch.

Return to “Plays and playbooks”