getting logged out more frequently?

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:17 am

You can do that checkmark that says remember me so you don't have to log in every time you leave and come back to the sight. I used to rarely have to log in ever, but now is seems to be happening more than usual. Is it just me?

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: getting logged out more frequently?

Postby RevanFan » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:19 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:You can do that checkmark that says remember me so you don't have to log in every time you leave and come back to the sight. I used to rarely have to log in ever, but now is seems to be happening more than usual. Is it just me?

I've had it happen a couple of times, but not enough to be annoying. Are you sure you're not accidentally clearing your cookies for the site somehow? (I know it's unlikely, but I have to ask.)
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Re: getting logged out more frequently?

Postby Austinmario13 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:46 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:You can do that checkmark that says remember me so you don't have to log in every time you leave and come back to the sight. I used to rarely have to log in ever, but now is seems to be happening more than usual. Is it just me?

I've had it happen a couple of times, but not enough to be annoying. Are you sure you're not accidentally clearing your cookies for the site somehow? (I know it's unlikely, but I have to ask.)

don't think so. Barely know how.

Return to “Site discussion”