FootballIdiot.com Players - UPDATE 1.5

Col. Trautman
MVP

Re: FootballIdiot.com Players - UPDATE 1.5

Postby Col. Trautman » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:44 am

Do you have too be a real football player to join the fictional team? If there is a position left I played a Superstar quarterback played through 4 seasons and won 3 SuperBowls. It might be fun to join your team ;) If so let me know, I don't attend college (lack of money) and wasn't a player in high school was a fast runner though; could do a mile in 4:55.

I could see myself playing a HB or FB position with my speed, I could be a scrambler though for a QB I would love to join, I can create my player in Madden and ill try to build him proper. I just need to know if I would be accepted.

Sponsor

Sponsor

DarKommi
All-Pro

Postby DarKommi » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:26 am

I would like to join your team, if it's possible..
Trough I never played football, I see myself as a linebacker, because I like hard hitting.

Remember from school days, I ran 13,6 s on 100 m(probably around 4.6-4.7 40 time). That was a surprise since I was 210+ lbs. I'm 5′10″ ft.
I play soccer whenever I can. I'm a real team player, always maximal motivated. Always think twice before attempt a move. Others tell me why I'm so serious, we play for fun. I must quote this: That's it.

For stats, hard hitter stats would be good. You can use these facts above to calculate stats. Good luck.

Once you finish all players, I would like to create portraits for all of us. If others agree, of course.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:25 am

Jump would be rated at 63, catch i would rate at 55.. in HS got timed in an 80 yard ..ran an 9.2 @ 225 lbs only a one guy beat me and this was after major knee surgery. I has 34 inch thighs..couple of guys called me "White Earl"
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Raston
MVP

Postby Raston » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm

BUS36 wrote:Jump would be rated at 63, catch i would rate at 55.. in HS got timed in an 80 yard ..ran an 9.2 @ 225 lbs only a one guy beat me and this was after major knee surgery. I has 34 inch thighs..couple of guys called me "White Earl"

You could go with J.J. Watts SPD and ACC., 79/84.

Probably the best route to go for rating players might be for each guy to pick the player he feels represents them and go with those stats or tweak here or there for the Overall. You could start out with everyone at 99 AWE and see how the players line-up adjusting for position. The unique thing will be having players with the correct body, height, etc., and their "true" physical abilities represented. Having all super stars won't be challenging it'll be having a bunch of average players with fairly high AWE going against the pros.

Aurorans
Pro Bowl

Postby Aurorans » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:21 pm

Hi guys, I am currently unable to do this anymore, as I am moving onto the writing industry (found a way to make an actual living, rather than rely on social security), which means I will have little time to actually play this game, much less mod. I thank you for the time and interest you given me on these forums. May our paths cross again in the future!

Wishing you guys the very best,

Brandon Thomason

P.S. I am uploading the roster file as an attachment.
FootballIdiot4.ros
(2.04 MiB) Downloaded 88 times
Denver Broncos - AFC West
Green Bay Packers - NFC North
New England Patriots - AFC East
Seattle Seahawks - NFC West
Pittsburg Steelers - AFC North
Dallas Cowboys - NFC East
Indianapolis Colts - AFC South
New Orleans Saints - NFC South

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:30 am

Aurorans wrote:Hi guys, I am currently unable to do this anymore, as I am moving onto the writing industry (found a way to make an actual living, rather than rely on social security), which means I will have little time to actually play this game, much less mod. I thank you for the time and interest you given me on these forums. May our paths cross again in the future!

Brandon Thomason

Congratulations on your new job.
I hope you enjoy it and may it provide long-term security for you.

P.S.
You'll be back....they all come back.
Just teasing.
But you know, Madden is kind of like Jello. There's always room for "M, A, double-D, E, N"

slashmaster14
Rookie

Postby slashmaster14 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:19 pm

Is this thing still alive?

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:03 pm

slashmaster14 wrote:Is this thing still alive?

Read and see:
Aurorans wrote:Hi guys, I am currently unable to do this anymore, as I am moving onto the writing industry (found a way to make an actual living, rather than rely on social security), which means I will have little time to actually play this game, much less mod. I thank you for the time and interest you given me on these forums. May our paths cross again in the future!

Brandon Thomason

Return to “Site discussion”