Roger Jinx Log In Issues

Thesackmaster123
Rookie

Roger Jinx Log In Issues

Postby Thesackmaster123 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:49 pm

Roger Jinx has asked me to post this because he cant get into the site. You can hear from him. This Is what he said
"Hi, I need your help to reach the Footballidiot administrators. I cant log into the site, send message or post a reply on the threads. I am not sure why it is happening but they are waiting for my roster update. If you can tell Revanfan or Bus36 that I am having problems with their site, I would be grateful. Thanks!"

Roger Jinx Log In Issues

Sponsor

Sponsor

ycleped
Hall of Fame

Re: Roger Jinx Log In Issues

Postby ycleped » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:10 pm

Thesackmaster123 wrote:Roger Jinx has asked me to post this because he cant get into the site. You can hear from him. This Is what he said
"Hi, I need your help to reach the Footballidiot administrators. I cant log into the site, send message or post a reply on the threads. I am not sure why it is happening but they are waiting for my roster update. If you can tell Revanfan or Bus36 that I am having problems with their site, I would be grateful. Thanks!"

Well... As far as I can see, he isn't forum banned and he has no warnings. He was last active today at 12 am. What happens when he tries to login?
// Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me //

ImageImage
ImageImage

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:05 am

Is he having login trouble using the same device such as a computer or using a different device such as a hot spot or cell phone?

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:18 am

elguapo wrote:Is he having login trouble using the same device such as a computer or using a different device such as a hot spot or cell phone?

I am able to post now. Probably it is an ISP issue because last few days I cant log even I use my cellphone to post messages here.

Return to “Site discussion”