1. Keep content PG-13. When it comes to swearing, we try to be an open forum, but we do have many young members, so don't say any words or phrases that would be heavily limited in a PG-13 movie.
2. Along with the above, don't post anything that is sexual or otherwise offensive. Be respectful of all people from all walks of life. Do not speak to people on this forum using aggressive or insulting terms or tone. Harassment will NOT be tolerated.
- 2a. Do not post politics or politically-related threads. Politics are, by nature, very personal topics and ideals that are bound to generate aggressive, personal responses.
2b. Do not make posts designed to be critical of religious beliefs. Members are not discouraged from being openly religious; they are discouraged from criticizing the religions, or lack thereof, of other members.
4. Do not create multiple user accounts. If you are found to have more than one account for malicious reasons, you will be warned/banned, and your accounts will be terminated. If you are having trouble with the site, please contact a moderator for assistance. Do not immediately create another account.
5. Do not register for an account using a proxy or VPN. If you do, it will be assumed you are either a spam bot or a clone of another account. Anyone who uses a VPN, proxy, or any other methods to bypass a ban or create clone account will be banned.
6. Do not spam on the forum, and try to keep posts on topic. Make sure you're posting in the correct forum, and if you are not certain, ask a moderator.
7. Try not to double-post. If you have content that can easily be added to a previous post, please edit that previous post. We won't punish double posting, but we'd like to not have to merge your posts for you.
8. Do not discuss pirated software on this site, or host no-CD patches on the website (Linking to file hosting websites that host no-CD patches is allowed). We know Madden is an old game, but there are still ways to legally purchase it. Please do so.
9. Do no post in dead topics, or "bump" posts, without having valid reason.
10. Do not impersonate moderators or other members of staff.
If, for any reason, you need to contact a moderator, you can find us on the members page. Our user names will be in yellow-colored font.