connecrtion issues?

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

connecrtion issues?

Postby Austinmario13 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:29 pm

The last couple of days have been pretty rough for the wesbite. Anything to be concerned about?

connecrtion issues?

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: connecrtion issues?

Postby RevanFan » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:34 pm

Grudlies and I were in contact via email. He said that, for some reason, the money was not automatically being taken out to pay for the site, even though it is supposed to. The site should be okay now.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:50 pm

RevanFan wrote:Grudlies and I were in contact via email. He said that, for some reason, the money was not automatically being taken out to pay for the site, even though it is supposed to. The site should be okay now.

Again?

torontogrudlies
MVP

Postby torontogrudlies » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:13 pm

Yeah, same thing happened last year if I recall correctly. The data itself on the hosting site wasn't affected. Also I am doing periodic backups of the SQL database, so that we won't risk having a knowledge loss like when FF went away some years back.

Is anyone seeing issues other than the day the domain was offline?

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:58 am

torontogrudlies wrote:Yeah, same thing happened last year if I recall correctly. The data itself on the hosting site wasn't affected. Also I am doing periodic backups of the SQL database, so that we won't risk having a knowledge loss like when FF went away some years back.

I'm trying to respond to a PM but the site gives a 403 forbidden error (also when I try to log out now), yet I can respond in the forums to quoted stuff and it posts fine...I've tried everything, including resetting my internet connection and computer, so I know it's not my computer as i've never had issues with this before. I've attached a screenshot of the error....
Attachments
403 error.JPG
screenshot of error
403 error.JPG (67.96 KiB) Viewed 2065 times
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:19 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:
torontogrudlies wrote:Yeah, same thing happened last year if I recall correctly. The data itself on the hosting site wasn't affected. Also I am doing periodic backups of the SQL database, so that we won't risk having a knowledge loss like when FF went away some years back.

I'm trying to respond to a PM but the site gives a 403 forbidden error (also when I try to log out now), yet I can respond in the forums to quoted stuff and it posts fine...I've tried everything, including resetting my internet connection and computer, so I know it's not my computer as i've never had issues with this before. I've attached a screenshot of the error....

**Update - it's now working, ignore the previous message.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Return to “Site discussion”