League Shrinker Utility?

slydways
Banned
Location: Alliance,Ohio ........Home of the MOUNT UNION PURPLE RAIDERS 11 Division III National Championships

Re: League Shrinker Utility?

Postby slydways » Fri May 30, 2014 5:29 pm

Thanks BOPE01...but that is the same download that Torontogrundlies posted earlier in this thread....it is JD's Visual Studio development files with about 10 different .exe ...and I wanted to find the one that "works" for you and others like packers316. If you have a version in all of these files that you have tried and it worked for you...can you tell us which version? Or post a picture of the version? Or which of the three folders you found that version in? Thanks

Sponsor

Sponsor

BOPE01
Veteran

Postby BOPE01 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:14 pm

slydways wrote:Thanks BOPE01...but that is the same download that Torontogrundlies posted earlier in this thread....it is JD's Visual Studio development files with about 10 different .exe ...and I wanted to find the one that "works" for you and others like packers316. If you have a version in all of these files that you have tried and it worked for you...can you tell us which version? Or post a picture of the version? Or which of the three folders you found that version in? Thanks

The utility works ONLY under 32 bit processor. If you havent a 32 bit processor, the only way to work with it, you are required to download virtual box, that emulate windows xp.

;)

snakeeyez2678
Rookie

Postby snakeeyez2678 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:17 pm

I have windows xp and I cant get this to work I get an error as soon as I open the .ros file

hsaIV
Pro Bowl

Postby hsaIV » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:38 am

BOPE01 wrote:
slydways wrote:Thanks BOPE01...but that is the same download that Torontogrundlies posted earlier in this thread....it is JD's Visual Studio development files with about 10 different .exe ...and I wanted to find the one that "works" for you and others like packers316. If you have a version in all of these files that you have tried and it worked for you...can you tell us which version? Or post a picture of the version? Or which of the three folders you found that version in? Thanks

The utility works ONLY under 32 bit processor. If you havent a 32 bit processor, the only way to work with it, you are required to download virtual box, that emulate windows xp.

What is "virtual box" & how do you use it?

Return to “Utilities”