Madden Xtreme DB Editor

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden Xtreme DB Editor

Postby StingRay68 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:45 am

lucasrayken wrote: I've been having trouble importing any CSV file into the editor as the values all turn into zeros. The .csv contains actual values but the editor doesnt pick up on any of them, any reason why?

Could be many reasons, if this is the same person from the revamped discord that complained about this problem, upload your save file and the csv file you are trying to import so we can look at it.
First thing I noticed from your video uploads are the unpopulated tables, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO EDIT AN AUTOSAVE DYNASTY. Go back in game and save this normally and then try it again.

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:40 pm

I have an update for the editor. There were a few bugs that were fixed.

Bug in which certain db files were being flagged as being in use when they were not. (This must be tested with console roster files.)

A bug when saving an opened file with missing extension..

And an update to the definition section where fields are now highlighted yellow when a definition exists for that field.

You can find the download link on top of the first page.

EDIT
In my rush to put out a fix I didn't look at the SAVE section where the same issue where the file being used still exist.

Got it fixed. Download on the first page.

If you're using a console roster please check if the roster is being read and saved correctly.

LT #78
Pro Bowl

Postby LT #78 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:08 pm

Is there any way to save the changes to the roster file itself?

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:25 pm

LT #78 wrote:Is there any way to save the changes to the roster file itself?

Use CTRL- S.

The editor creates an extra file with the *.db extension. Make sure you're not loading that file after you save a file.

LT #78
Pro Bowl

Postby LT #78 » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:57 am

elguapo wrote:
LT #78 wrote:Is there any way to save the changes to the roster file itself?

Use CTRL- S.

The editor creates an extra file with the *.db extension. Make sure you're not loading that file after you save a file.

Thank you! I feel stupid now.

Madden09User
Rookie

Postby Madden09User » Fri May 12, 2023 8:02 am

Good morning! Hoping this is a minor thing and just a user goof! :(

Right now I can't seem to save the database editor files to my PS2 memory card in a usable format. I have previously saved and copied the files hundreds of times, but I've hit a snag right now.
It started early Thursday morning when I clicked on my copy of the database editor and got an error message that Windows couldn't access it. I tried moving it to another file folder and same thing, so I deleted it and redownloaded the database editor (hope I wasn't too hasty in doing so).

The subsequent downloads of the database editor appear to be working (the editor says that the file saved) but when I get them to the memory card, it's going over as corrupted data. In the Freemcboot, I select the option to see the file names and the names typically appear with just text. The new files that I'm copying over don't come over that way. They start with BASLUS and copying the save over takes a lot longer than it used to when I had working files. ...When the PS2 tries to load the file, the error comes up that the roster is corrupted and couldn't be loaded.... I was careful about using CSV format for all 4 files (depth chart, injury list, players and team) and on the flash drive, the file looks like it should work. It's in a PSU format.

I'm not sure what changed because I was using the database editor as I normally do. Any help in getting this untangled would be greatly appreciated.
I'll be around tonight so I can share images of some of the errors I'm getting or I can post my CSV files if needed.

Thanks in advance! I'm hoping to be back to roster editing soon and hopefully sharing some cool things with the community here.

Madden09User
Rookie

Postby Madden09User » Sat May 13, 2023 1:08 am

Took another glance at it and it is marking this as "Paste Failed" on the FreeMcBoot. The file with the yellow start next to it is the problem child. Still hoping there's an easy fix for this. Fingers crossed!
Attachments
Game Issue 5-12-23.jpg
Game Issue 5-12-23.jpg (2.59 MiB) Viewed 2468 times

Madden09User
Rookie

Postby Madden09User » Mon May 15, 2023 7:45 am

I still haven't figured out how to get it working, but I see a few things that I think are part of the problem:

-It looks like my PS2 memory card is partially cooked. It loads other files fine but I tried to save a roster and it said there wasn't room. 279KB needed and only 241KB available. So I went in the browser and deleted something and went back in...It still showed 241KB available. So something is not reading correctly there...

-And I remembered that last week the Autosave kicked on. I just happened to read above about not editing Autosave Dynasties with the database editor so maybe that is part of my problem?

I'm still not sure what changed with the database editor on my computer that it couldn't be accessed last week. That is puzzling me.

Dishman
Rookie

Postby Dishman » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:57 pm

Is there a way to change what weeks progression occurs in Franchise mode?

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:17 pm

Dishman wrote:Is there a way to change what weeks progression occurs in Franchise mode?

Yes with nza editor 1.3 you can change them..... be sure to save changes once you set them.....

Return to “Utilities”