Gamecube Controller Configuration?

Hunybadger
Rookie

Postby Hunybadger » Fri May 25, 2018 5:06 am

I recently got my madden 08 build to work on my computer. I have previously used my GameCube controller adapter to play with my pc games. I have been searching for a bit and am unable to find a guide for how to configure my GameCube controller adapter for madden 08 on the pc. Is this controller compatible? if not which controller should I invest in? Dolphin works with my controller adapter, can I get a modded version of Madden 08 for dolphin? advice from anyone who has struggled with this or has expertise in the area would be greatly appreciated!!

Sponsor

Sponsor

ElementalKazzoo
All-Pro

Re: Gamecube Controller Configuration?

Postby ElementalKazzoo » Sun May 27, 2018 6:45 am

Hunybadger wrote:I recently got my madden 08 build to work on my computer. I have previously used my GameCube controller adapter to play with my pc games. I have been searching for a bit and am unable to find a guide for how to configure my GameCube controller adapter for madden 08 on the pc. Is this controller compatible? if not which controller should I invest in? Dolphin works with my controller adapter, can I get a modded version of Madden 08 for dolphin? advice from anyone who has struggled with this or has expertise in the area would be greatly appreciated!!

There might be a way to use it, but i'd recommend getting a wired xbox 360 controller. They work right out of the box, no setup

Return to “Utilities”